Katie Price #88 Jingle bells, Pricey smells, Cole is closet gay, can’t wait till she's sent away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Xmas from Cole...personalised by Turkey Teef moon 🌝😄 xx.

Resizer_16383897393670.jpg

Back later 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So, this equestrian line she says she's releasing? How come, when she's bankrupt? And what the hell are newspapers doing going along with it? ANd with her, awaiting sentencing. I should have thought they would be keeping their distance.

Reactions: 29
See Bunny Cuddles has changed their name
Finally ran out of different combinations of user names!! New account every single day, I think the record was 2 whole days with the same account!! Utter loon LOL LOL LOL! (Sarcasm obviously!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I just wanted to follow up about public comments being on or off in the tabloid newspapers, from the last thread.

Actually I’ve just read an article in the DM where it ends “the hearing continues”… but public comments are on? [The topic is race related to Grenfell]
So, why would comments be off as “standard practice” for the KP articles in the DM? The case may be live but they are not in court yet… 🧐
Probably because the Grenfell inquiry is not a criminal trial, it's just one of those long drawn out inquiries set out by the government in which they miraculously won't be found to have been at fault. Old Pricey is up before a criminal court though!

Reactions: 18
Probably because the Grenfell inquiry is not a criminal trial, it's just one of those long drawn out inquiries set out by the government in which they miraculously won't be found to have been at fault. Old Pricey is up before a criminal court though!
I understand now, it’s because of the fairness of the court. We all want it to go ahead, and justice to be served 😌

Reactions: 14
So, this equestrian line she says she's releasing? How come, when she's bankrupt? And what the hell are newspapers doing going along with it? ANd with her, awaiting sentencing. I should have thought they would be keeping their distance.
Maybe it will help show up her breaking her bankruptcy, yet again by promoting it 👍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What even is that frog stuff anyway, The Frogfather, makes anybody think of waking up next to severed frog heads in the bleeping bed! Does she want H's name associated with that imagery I wonder? Considering he's meant to have thrown one after Princess gave him it to hold 😔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What even is that frog stuff anyway, The Frogfather, makes anybody think of waking up next to severed frog heads in the bleeping bed! Does she want H's name associated with that imagery I wonder? Considering he's meant to have thrown one after Princess gave him it to hold 😔
You can imagine the sheer joy on Capt Carl Caveman’s bracket after he came up with the idea and KP screeching “I love it! Woohoo” I hope she dresses him up as the back end of a horse for her equestrian piss call

edit:- *press call 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I reported it as potential copyright infringement this morning.

I have an online shop and have many indi-designer friends, and i loathe those who think copyright infringement is fine.
It isn't.
Disney etc employ people to check facebook and Instagram for this sort of thing, and (rightly or wrongly) have the money to ruin people's lives. They don't tell repeat offenders off, they savage them.

Anyway, I'm down from my soapbox.
Copyright is something you should never mess with. I posted a photo once on a blog without permission, I even used the photographers name on the pic, and the blog was informative and not for profit. Next thing I know, massive fine in the post for infringement of copyright. If what she has done is not protected by copyright, I will be amazed! She has even stolen the type used from The Godfather 😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Aaah , the perpetual manipulation of those intellectually challenged “ fans” of hers 😂😂😂

She really is a barrel scraping Dick - Witch .

Lowest of the low .

Using an innocent & completely unawatedisabled child to promote her latest pile of dogshit chavwear .

Yes , the same child that she insisted was blind that has also managed to come up with a design for said toddler wear .

Can’t wait to see Christmas Carol “ moddelin” the matching set , cheap oversized hoodie & matching romper bottoms .
I noticed the blurb in 'H' s designs' states very clearly he has pradawotsit.
Which is a lie.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Looking at that IG footage of them at a funfair of some sort (Winter Wonderland) reminded me of the time a couple of years back when she was at Fright Night at Thorpe Park and there was some sort of altercation with her bloke (think it may have been Kris at the time?) and some others. Junior was with her and looked scared. What was all that about, anyone remember?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Clearly neither of them have any idea about marketing and branding and how to do it. You’re right, this image says nothing about Harvey and his personality, it‘s dark and reads to me that they are gangsters who want to extort money from innocent people. And why the name? That makes no sense either.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Copyright is something you should never mess with. I posted a photo once on a blog without permission, I even used the photographers name on the pic, and the blog was informative and not for profit. Next thing I know, massive fine in the post for infringement of copyright. If what she has done is not protected by copyright, I will be amazed! She has even stolen the type used from The Godfather 😳
As i said, it's a real bugbear of mine.
If anyone used any of my artwork without permission I'd be in there straight away.
Ditto my patterns (i used to write and tech edit knitting patterns).
My friends are mostly creatives who are equally passionate about copyright issues.

If in doubt don't, is usually the best advice.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Looking at that IG footage of them at a funfair of some sort (Winter Wonderland) reminded me of the time a couple of years back when she was at Fright Night at Thorpe Park and there was some sort of altercation with her bloke (think it may have been Kris at the time?) and some others. Junior was with her and looked scared. What was all that about, anyone remember?
Yeah, she was there with her new shagpiece Oddbod Charles Drury & they bumped into Kris & his mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.