Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We could actually play a game of Crimbo Bingo on the 15th if we have cards with things like 'mental elf', 'covid symptoms', 'disabled mum', 'suspended sentenced' 'Pete ya cunt' and AFP on them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

80hs

Chatty Member
I can’t wait to see what she turns up to court in. I bet it will be the surgical boots, in the wheelchair, using the crutches at the same time! Harvey will be pushing her whilst she’s YELLING 🗣 Plus she will have every one of her wigs on her bald head. I might just turn up to witness it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
"A 32-year-old man arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour has been released on bail until September 20,

I want to know who this man is.
Your half Sister's current "the one " perhaps Sophie??

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Quick, where’s Pombear to correct her hashtag?!
Looool 😀😄🤗🥰😘 xx.

Resizer_16382300981670.jpg
Hahaha brilliant little Pom...I only tune in for your fantastic pics and to catch up with people and have a go at the pathetic way she lives her life...the pricey countdown is getting nearer...hold on to your britches.. its going to be superb.. Catching up is exhausting but necessary 😌 😁🤣😘 xxxx
Thank you very much 🥰❤🤗🥰😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart

TurkeyTeef

So, she’s blaming the fathers again, yes? Completely absolves herself from any responsibility whatsoever yet again, because I’m quite sure the fathers kidnapped her, superglued her to the seat, poured alcohol down her throat, shovelled coke up her hooter and told her to drive with no licence and no insurance. Yep, that will stand up in court. Cunt.

• Haha
  • Angry

Squirrelina

VIP Member
But H isn't a child in her care- he is in a safe place now with the correct care and nurturing he deserves. She visits when she needs positive coverage and as seen this weekend has taken a film crew! Oh, and using it as an advertising campaign again. So, Pear can you go and start a Pwicey appreciation thread instead of coming on here pissing us all off???
Also Harvey is her child, but he’s an adult now. He needs his own voice. I can’t help but wonder what he would say if the puppet master wasn’t manipulating his every word. We just don’t know who he really is. I feel so deeply for him.

• Heart
  • Sad

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
KP is hideous. She doesn’t give a shit about Harvey, it’s all for show. She has people who are paid to REALLY care for him. She even refers to him as “it” to the staff. She’s revolting.

• Wow
  • Sad

Anna666

VIP Member
Ok ... so being the inquisitive silly me ... ` lets research what these influenzzerrs do out there for big bucks :unsure::unsure::unsure: ` ... I google ` porta potty dubai ` .... and wish I hadn't ( my son always laughs, that he should put a child lock to stop me googling nonsense online .. and he is right!! :oops: :oops: :oops: ) ... as with the Keiran pics, I knew I shouldnt, but did anyway!!😖😖😖 .... this is one of the tamer ones, but I think it gives the reader an idea on what is involved, and how these zlist nobodies make a few quid over there 🤢🤢🤢 .... the good news, this sounds to be right up pwicceeessss street ... Im sure she could accommodate these requests no problem :poop::poop::poop:🐟🐟🐟 ( that poor ... poor salmon!!! 🥴🥴🥴 ) .... Eeeeerrrrrmmmm son ... Ive been on google AGAIN 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

tracey3871

VIP Member
I am sure that Price is deluded enough to believe she can get back as a regular on TV & selling stories to magazines, loads of books & tatty products, that the public will develop new interest in her and that her 'star' will shine again ... There is public sympathy for Harvey, but interest in him will be short lived, he isnt going to become a media star that she can use to resurrect her own career and the 'Dads' that she hates so much wont allow her to use their children to do that ... whether she goes to prison or not, I dont think she can come back from this - not many would be interested in a book about her Prison experience - you only have to read the comments on articles now to see that the vast majority of people have no sympathy left for her and even fewer believe her lies anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Harrigan

VIP Member
Hi folks
Sorry I don’t come on here very much nowadays,

A couple of questions. Re recent story, is she really staying in hotel or is that cobblers? I didn’t think hotels even pet friendly ones allowed dogs on the bed?

Has the channel 4 programme been scrapped totally or suspended until result of court case?

When I read the Daily Mail article I thought just how obvious can one person be, ie the mention of weekly visits to see Harvey, the sympathy for living out of a suitcase. Katie thinks she is so clever. My cucumber is more intelligent and currently he’s half frozen and about to go rotten on the inside!

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Oh fuck off you silly cunt…..
No one is making anything up ... It's based on the information YOU provided ... The only liar is you Pricey, oh, and Carol 🤣🤣 No one is interested in you anymore, no one has ever been interested in him ... The only stuff in the papers is based on what you post now ... ITV2 don't even want you or your 'crazy life' ... time to call it a day love

• Heart

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
All caught Up!
Please can we call Cole, Carole now pleeeeeaaaasse. That Sun comment made me howl.

It’s pretty clear to see that everything we chat about is being read by them.

• Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
It cannot be who we think it is. For one, he wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near ANY of the 5 children. Social services wouldn’t allow him near Harvey at all, pub lunch or not. She wouldn’t be able to stop any case the CPS brings to prosecute him. If he had assaulted her why would she waste the golden opportunity to embed herself back into the publics heart with a ’pooor me’ story.
Fact is the British public do like her. She is part of a media culture long past where girls like her were weekly stories. Her credibility is zero, personally as far as I am concerned. I would have a tape recorder playing every time I met her in case she made something up about me. She screwed a friend of mine over royally once. I like to keep an eye on her Instagram page and report her when she advertises things she shouldn’t. Instagram are good they take her stuff down pretty quickly.
Er no, the public do not like her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Where is AFP at the moment? Thought she might pop up during these weekend visits to Harvey, he must miss her.
Yes,it’s all been a bit quiet from the family since the heartfelt instagram pleas. Do you think they’ll Have Carl round at Christmas?

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member

Now this.:rolleyes:
She is so full of hate, anger, vengence and spite. Who would say they hate their kids dads, the very people (bar Harvey) who clothe and feed them, help with homework and try and keep them grounded? I bet she doesn't pay a penny towards their upkeep and maintenance.

I think the time has now come for the dads to step up, including Dwight. Pete and Kerian have taken steps but they can't continue to let her denegrate them verbally, in print and the press. This is 'defamation of character' and slander. Won't be hard to make stick IMHO, she has got plenty of form doing this!

• Heart
Reactions: 32