Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
It cannot be who we think it is. For one, he wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near ANY of the 5 children. Social services wouldn’t allow him near Harvey at all, pub lunch or not. She wouldn’t be able to stop any case the CPS brings to prosecute him. If he had assaulted her why would she waste the golden opportunity to embed herself back into the publics heart with a ’pooor me’ story.
Fact is the British public do like her. She is part of a media culture long past where girls like her were weekly stories. Her credibility is zero, personally as far as I am concerned. I would have a tape recorder playing every time I met her in case she made something up about me. She screwed a friend of mine over royally once. I like to keep an eye on her Instagram page and report her when she advertises things she shouldn’t. Instagram are good they take her stuff down pretty quickly.
Since when did these 2 ever follow any rules. 🤷🏻‍♀️

He has only been seen with Harvey and not alone. No where near the other children.

Reactions: 32
KP says 3 things happened 1 assault 2 IVF not working 3 she said at the time of accident that she had argued with Carl on the phone
IVF not working. 🤬 No one gives a shit. You use your 5 existing kids for money and you emotionally abuse and neglect them. Please just fuck off
with your excuses. There are many more deserving people who I would have sympathy for!

• Angry

Angelic37

VIP Member
Another full of lies pile of shit!!!
No one forces you to drink or take drugs and then drive while banned!!! I don’t care how bad the phone call. So fuck off with your made up shit and take responsibility for what you gulped down your throat and shoved up your nose before getting in a car and driving while banned!!! Not heard of Taxi’s!!!
There wasn't a phone call. Its all a complete fabrication she's spent months coming up with, and releasing it now just in time for court.

• Angry
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Concentrate on Jett and Bunny as you have them, instead of making sure the moment gets captured for your social media, showing your phone screen on purpose are you Katie 🙄🤔

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
My happy place is with my kids. Funnily enough I don’t feel the need to tell people every 5 minutes because I don’t have to prove it to anyone. Why’s that Skank? Because I don’t put men, drugs, holidays, cock, myself before them. EVER!!
Piss is boiling right now.

• Heart

NotTheDoctor26

Do we think she will say she’s had another miscarriage at some point? If it’s true, then I feel for her but she does seem to use that story every time she starts getting negative press.
I hate to be the one to say this but I watched my daughter lose her child this year, so I will. If she has had a miscarriage recently, how will she blame anyone else, the stress of the media etc, when she has been drinking and taking drugs? Even if she didn’t know she was pregnant ( and I honestly think my male dog has more chance of getting pregnant!) then she was actively trying, according to her, so why would you even risk taking drugs? If she has, I think most people will believe its her own fault. I will probably get slated for saying that but when there are people desperate for children and she cares so little for hers, it makes more then my piss boil!

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
The suitcase/homeless remark was a wind-up.
No, dogs aren't allowed on beds, even in a dog-friendly hotel (and there aren't many of those).
I reckon the BBC have ditched the Harvey sequel because of Katie's drink/drug driving affair, so she is attempting to continue it herself on YouTube, in the same way as no TV company is interested in her views on IAC, so she's forcing it all on us via IG.
She was staying at the Doubletree Hilton in Cheltenham, they do allow dogs at an extra £15, (doesn't say how many dogs) but yes, can't imagine they should be jumping on the beds, as well as putting your feet up on the white covers while wearing trainers!!

• Angry
  • Wow
And as for The Priory ... I used to work for them ... she will have private health insurance, mist UK policies do not cover addiction treatment ... Priory will take what it can get money wise ... so, if your policy doesn't cover addiction then they will claim treatment costs for a 'co-morbidity' eg PTSD (others more commonly claimed for, but, I am giving no ideas here for you Katie). Priory doesn't provide very good treatment in general ... It's about a revolving door ... Keep them coming back. .. it's about £££ ... The Priory Group has centres all over the UK & is taken over all the time by hedge funders / sold to the highest bidder ... It's not about recovery ... Mental health or addiction ... It's about taking every penny you have, then making you to buy a bag for them to put it in before they throw you back at the NHS or real addiction treatment providers. I have worked for very high end private addiction treatment in Switzerland that Pricey could only dream if affording as well ... Not anymore ... Because they are only interested in money. As far as Priory are concerned all publicity is good ... They won't care if Price is lying or not ... Just happy to take her money. Anyone in here who knows about real rehab knows that 28days is just a detox & a bit of group / 1-1 work ... It's a joke ... Real rehab starts AFTER DETOX ... It's a full commitment ... you arrive clean and ready to spend 3-12 months in a drug & alcohol free unit working on yourself ... It's not easy. Anyway, rant over
It’s a bit like going to The Ivy for your dinner then you have to come out and get a kebab because you’re starving. You’re paying for the name and for an experience…you’re getting nothing out of it.

rachellmp

I'm just trying to figure out the time lines so the little ones went to the beach what 10 days ago? Someone rightly says you can see Harvey's snow man in the reflection. However in the vid supposedly filmed recently she gives him carrot cake shown purchased at the beach...so she's kept it over a week or she's drip feeding stories (shocker)View attachment 895914
Listen to the YouTube video. When she gives him the cake she says “I bought it for you on the beach this morning”. So that video was not made the weekend just gone - it was made the weekend before when she saw the 2 smallest children in the morning and then obviously went off to see him afterwards. Sees him every weekend? I think not.
I'm just trying to figure out the time lines so the little ones went to the beach what 10 days ago? Someone rightly says you can see Harvey's snow man in the reflection. However in the vid supposedly filmed recently she gives him carrot cake shown purchased at the beach...so she's kept it over a week or she's drip feeding stories (shocker)View attachment 895914
Listen to the YouTube video. When she gives him the cake she says “I bought it for you on the beach this morning”. So that video was not made the weekend just gone - it was made the weekend before when she saw the 2 smallest children in the morning and then obviously went off to see him afterwards. Sees him every weekend? I think not.

• Wow

Winepig

VIP Member
Winepig I was laughing my arse off at your profile pic. When did you change it?
Last time Keiron’s Only Fans got mentioned a couple of threads ago ; coz I bloody had to go & look at his gross photos again didn’t I ?
I’d had a couple of wines & inspiration struck .

I laughed for a full 15 minutes & couldn’t wait for someone to notice it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Webster1357

VIP Member
So obviously Pete is the one who blocked her and deals through lawyers
hencewhy prob don’t see J and P
kieran one can’t stand
Pete and Emily are out of her league and I’m not surprised they don’t deal with KP directly. They conduct themselves completely differently and have no reason to speak to her unless it’s about the children. I have no doubt that she brought this treatment on herself!

• Heart

VIP Member
Just to lighten things up here,

• Haha
  • Heart