Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

midsummer blue

VIP Member

he we go again...........................
Another full of lies pile of shit!!!
No one forces you to drink or take drugs and then drive while banned!!! I don’t care how bad the phone call. So fuck off with your made up shit and take responsibility for what you gulped down your throat and shoved up your nose before getting in a car and driving while banned!!! Not heard of Taxi’s!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Crowbag

VIP Member
Oh fuck off with the woolly hats whilst eating.
Common as muck.
Everything about those photos is horrible.

It looks like a care facility outing with H as the carer.

• Haha
  • Angry

he we go again...........................
Let me guess all 3 reasons will be someone else's fault. "Crawl was nasty to me'' ''I couldn't see Harvey'' "Pete /Kieran ya cunt was nasty by taking my kids away''.......yawn!

If she became a serial killer she'd still be blaming other people.

Maybe I'm in a minority here but I think she might actually get prison time. She has ignored her previous bans so that's a serious aggravating factor the judge will consider, as is causing an accident. If she does only get a few weeks or suspended I think that is more likely down to the hugely underfunded prison system rather than her being given special treatment.

• Angry
  • Haha

Uppompey

Chatty Member
I notice Cole is once again promoting a trading scam on his stories. The account he is promoting is not regulated to give financial advice. Just pure greed oh and also...criminal!

• Angry
  • Wow

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
What about jail for people who kill mothers of children(Special needs or not) while driving AGAIN without a licence/banned/drugged and drunk to the eyeballs? Would they be eligible for jail?
The Mother of the Millennium act has been SO transparent recently,trotting them out during her strictly monitored and permitted access like the good towels and cups for visitors.SO Turkey(Fake!)

• Heart

Sarahvas

IVF not working. 🤬 No one gives a shit. You use your 5 existing kids for money and you emotionally abuse and neglect them. Please just fuck off
with your excuses. There are many more deserving people who I would have sympathy for!
Surely if you have 5 children, 4 of whom you have lost custody of, and you become pregnant Social Services would be involved from the off and do a risk assessment on the unborn child and whether the mother is fit to keep the baby once it has been born?

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Mirror has it....

ARCHIVED VERSION.

Don’t let your kids know you hate their dad… by proceeding to spout that you hate their dads for all and sundry to hear/read/see 🥴🥴🥴

• Sad
  • Haha

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
Any one on here work in social care? From what knowledge I have but I'm not completely sure, can something like that be reported to CQC, then they have to do a check on the home/school and investigate what's happening to Harv, its so sad to see his face the way he's looking, it's like he's almost traumatised, It's like a circus. I wonder if he has an advocate, even if he did, maybe they couldn't get involved in that, I'm guessing it all depends if he's got capacity to understand exploitation, if he just thinks they're saying do you want to see Mummy he'll say yeh, I guess it's the filming him all the time and plastering it on social media, whether CQC or the college could look into that side of it.
I work in social care with adults with a LD and how the fk his college are allowing this is actually beyond me. He doesn’t have capacity to know what he is agreeing to. There’s a lot of things the college don’t seem to be doing to protect him - in my opinion anyway.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Oh gawd, she's hinting at assault again isn't she, even though it 99% has to be Cole? and is another one going to be a miscarriage, please don't go that low :mad:
I had 5 miscarriages it didn’t make me drink or take drugs!!! As I’ve said already. There are NO excuses for drink/ drug driving while banned!!!

• Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
Yep, Katie just confirming that she is on a mission to prove that she can't go to prison because she has to see Harvey every weekend.
SO transparent.

• Angry

maggie-moo

VIP Member
The 1 thing that neither if them can talk about atm is the DV. But both say "the truth" will come. Im guessing the phone call was linked to this, either the police were still investigating, or kids Dads don't want Cole near the kids. Or maybe to do with bankruptcy, they might have finally got something on her. The only time she keeps her gob shut is for legal reasons otherwise it would be sell sell sell.
I don't give a flying f#ck if 300 things happened to her in the last month, everything is of her own making.
We all have shit to deal with its called life, grow up Price, put your big girls knickers on your fake arse, take responsibility, stop blaming everyone and everything, look in the Miŕror and sort your shit out. PRIVATELY

• Heart

Ekathrina

VIP Member
The Harvey content she films really bothers me because my lad is of a similar age. My lad is much more verbal than Harvey, and his learning disability is less severe but he’s still really easy to influence because he just says the things people want him to say out of a desire to please, so it would be really easy to ‘coach’ him the way she does with Harvey.
A lot of the time Harvey does look visibly distressed to me - particularly when they shove cameras right up in his face.

• Sad
  • Angry

Ecosse

VIP Member
What are the chances of Katie "happening" to crash her car on the once and only time she was out driving whilst banned?
She's been doing it regularly - she was even snapped doing so a couple of times in Essex and reported, but I don't think any action was taken. Even if it was, it did no good as look what happened later.
Regardless of whether she is sent to prison this time, she WILL lose her licence AGAIN, but will flatly ignore it. We know that, everyone knows it.

• Angry
  • Heart

mrs plant

Come on own up. Which one of you tattlers is winding up the pwicey?

Do you think they’ll even bother replying?
Cupid stunt, so when she sees pictures of her house in the media she will know who it is flying a drone, then she threatens contacting the police and says whoever you are.
Pricey you are one incoherent hot mess, really not sure anything you can do or say to get people on your side everyone is getting wise to wheeling out poor Harvey for sympathy and likes, AFP seems to of done one, the only fans you have left are brain dead moronic chavs called Chardonnay and Talluhla with their fake nails, fake lips, fake tits and rolled in spicy Cheetos for that sun kissed look.

• Haha