Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Binfest

@DC16

Looks like CW and family/management jumping ship. Not too sure atm but will update.

Seemingly another story due that we've not heard of.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
The courts don’t jail mothers of children with special needs. It doesn’t happen. It shouldn’t ever happen. As to paying ninety quid for three adults pub lunch. Yes, I can see that, especially these country places with a half decent chef. The judge in Katies case would have his sentenced thrown out if he said in summation that his verdict had been influenced by seeing Daily Mail articles. The press coverage counts for nothing.
KP isn't a 'mother' for a start and I completely disagree that mums with SEN kids should not ever go to jail. If you do the crime, you do the time in my book, regardless of circumstances.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@Pom Bear Are you getting all of this for the court picture later !!

Maybe Crawley magistrates court again
I tried but sadly couldn't get it right so made two pics instead..one of Katie in the dock and one of Amy F Price standing up for Katie.
😀🥰🤗😘 xx.

Back later tonight 🥰 x.

Resizer_16382059562281.jpg

Resizer_16382059562280.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
Harvey will one hundred percent have a care plan. Day to day living and goal setting. I didn’t know he was diabetic? If so then the cake, also the chips or any carbs will turn to sugar in his system. When she was dating Kris, Harvey seemed to enjoy working out with him. Boys are like that at that age, he, if given the right equipment enjoy keeping fit. He’s a gorgeous kid, I love him! His laughter fills my heart. As for acting out, breaking stuff, well that’s part of life he needs to be able to vent his frustrations. Trailing men through his life and then watch8ng them leave is-unsettling for the strongest kid. But she’s had a few good ones, Kieron, Pete Kris. I actually bought a Japanese knotted frog a few weeks ago and I wanted to send it to Harvey. Watching him enjoying the trains is wonderful. He could be doing that for a couple of hours every weekend. Maybe even drive one. I really like this kid. I hope Dwight steps up here and makes an emotional connection with him as an adult. He still has time in abundance to do that. It’s not too late. Now is the perfect time now we know Katie is struggling with her issues.
I'm not sure about pears because you've gone bananas with these comments!

Harvey genuinely doesn't know which way the sky is. He has zero perception of reality, danger, who people are around him.

I used to get so many people wanting to gift Harvey things and it creeped KP out. She'd only accept gifts if they benefited her. Anything else went in the bin so I wouldn't go nuts on wanting to send anything!

Harvey has no clue who Dwight is, only when KP puts the words in his mouth. Dwight wouldn't know how to care for him so it's completely out of the question.

KP is not struggling with issues, she's struggling to be a good mum and stay off the sniff despite plenty of warnings.. As well as being a total narcissist.

I literally need a lay down after these comments

• Haha
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
I listened to a couple of minutes of that nauseating interview with Netmums and had to turn it off. It was AWFUL. What the fuck were those two women doing, representing a PARENTING website, simpering over an interview with a lying coke-head who's awaiting sentencing for drink-driving and driving without insurance whilst banned and who has been banned from her kids' school premises for foul-mouthed abuse?
And for them to have no idea that NONE OF HER KIDS LIVE WITH HER and to accept her lies that she has 50:50 residency of the younger 4. Getting them up in the morning for school? I bet she doesn't even know what school they go to, let alone the names of their teachers/what subjects the older ones are/were studying.
It makes me sick.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
"It’s absolutely shocking what I just have to go through again, three incidents have happened to me, again. The past four months, which led to that. And I’m gutted, but I’m dealing with it."

No - it's absolutely shocking that you got behind the wheel of a car while banned, uninsured, pissed and high on coke and drove down a narrow country lane in the dark you stupid cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
Katie Price #88 'Tis the season to Jolly, HMP for Caroles Dolly tra la la la la la la la la

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Working in addiction in the community opens you eyes to a few things, particularly how repeat offenders awaiting trial behave prior to upcoming court hearings ... Katies behaviour here is classic ... offenders tend to 'try out' various defenses that they plan to use in court on you, to see if they are going to work or not. My favourite has always been a chap I called 'Sushi man' ... this was about 6 years ago, in a coastal town ... he was on charges and due in court for jumping out of his car at a stop light and attacking 2 men in another car with a machete (they were all gangland, no one was seriously hurt) ... anyway the week before his court hearing he came for his appointment with me ... he started his story with 'In Japan they carry a Sushi Knife in the car with them so that they can jump out and sort out some Sushi from the sea when they are driving along if they fancy it ... I really like Sushi, so I thought I would keep the machete in the car in case I wanted some' I just looked at him ... he said 'Its not gonna fly in court is it Trace ...

• Haha
  • Wow

Ecosse

VIP Member
Katie, YOUR BOYFRIEND put that info out into the public domain. If you don't want people to respond to such shit, DON'T POST IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Also, for the love of God, what the HELL was the point of that YouTube video? Walking round a garden centre, eating a pastry and a long dull phone call with the side of Harvey's head, all of which was repeated at full volume the next day in person. I mean, WHY? I swept the patio today. Should I have posted that on YT/IG? No! Because it's BEYOND boring and no one is interested.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Going back to that podcast, said she doesn't care if she's never in the paper again...BUT SHE IS ALWAYS SELLING STORIES AND PHOTOS OF EVERY MOMENT OF HER LIFE!!!! I'm exhausted by her constant lies and utter bullshit that pours from her lips. 😭

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

DC16

VIP Member
So instead of spending quality, private time this weekend with Harvey, she has dragged along Chris to make it into a YouTube production, which no doubt hopes the judge sees, as she knows the papers will pick it up 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Jwren

VIP Member
The courts don’t jail mothers of children with special needs. It doesn’t happen. It shouldn’t ever happen. As to paying ninety quid for three adults pub lunch. Yes, I can see that, especially these country places with a half decent chef. The judge in Katies case would have his sentenced thrown out if he said in summation that his verdict had been influenced by seeing Daily Mail articles. The press coverage counts for nothing.
What are you on about ‘it shouldn’t ever happen’ so you’re saying mothers of children with special needs can break the law putting others at risk and there won’t be consequences. What utter rubbish the onus should be on them to NOT break the law (an in KP’s case numerous times) as they’ve a child that relies on them. Just in case you hadn’t realised Harvey is no longer a child and
is in residential care and clearly taking away her licence hasn’t worked. Her reckless behaviour has wasted the time of emergency services, not to mention that the NHS have had to sort her botched surgeries and feet out, money that could have been better spent. All she does is take from people, look at the people she owes money, she cares about no one but herself and clearly thinks she’s above the law and so far it seems she is. Shame on the judges because anyone else behaving like that would rightly be behind bars!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Twinkletoes95

STOP GIVING HIM CAKE!!! JUST STOP!! He is morbidly obese and every mouthful of crap brings him closer to death. Cake is the very last thing he needs. Kate do whatever you like with your ridiculous life but just stop with the cakes!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39