Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fish189

VIP Member
When i suggested the crash could have been deliberate I was shouted down in very strong terms.
Not possible apparently.

I still believe it's perfectly possible. Not a single reason why not.
She could easily use it as a cry for help, she'd had enough, was worried about her debts, worried about not seeing the kids missing H, anything and everything.

I think people dismiss a lot of things because they wouldn't personally do them.
But this is kp.
Totally different ball game.
Anything goes. Literally.
She said on top gear that she would put the car on its roof your probably right it gets her attention poor me poor me.

Reactions: 7

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Stupid question but how do report her #Ads that aren't tagged as ADS on instagram. What option do you select

keyser666

Oh, well said 👏👍✌

What does RUI'd mean please?

Ooh, I nodded off for a moment there: There were a couple of Carol singers outside. Much to my surprise, when I opened the door, there stood a Woody Xmas tree and a mental elf belting out 'Oh Cum All Ye Unfaithful' followed the haunting strains of Hurricane. (Well it must be all that wind lately.) Strangely too, all my wine was missing!

Oh you fluffy little genius @Pom Bear ~ I bow down to you x

Ooh, I've had a possible Eureka moment: They are in accomodation in Harveys' care home - hence the 'living out of a suitcase.' The room is quite bog-standard isn't it? And I reckon the kitchen cooking scene is in the facility.Taking the dogs along to spend time with H, the little time she may have left, that is. Shame she has to plug those H.Potter-type hats and splash this private time everywhere. Fits her long-term sob-story narrative on the day of reckoning....

Me too - I had to run for a Tena Lady!

Well Skanky pisses in lunch-boxes so hey, why not?

Wouldn't he look luverly as the Mona Lisa, @Pom Bear ! ;)😁
see my earlier post for what RUI means

Wilkco

VIP Member
Today Little Canfield is greyed out and says " No longer on the market ". Withdrawn for Wanky to continue to live in or has the sale gone through (which would explain his 'got no 'ouse' comment?
On the Murdoch site it has been greyed out for months, from when it was first marked Sold STC. They have not changed it. :confused:

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Wilkco

VIP Member
Something about those broken nails 💅 is bothering me. I’m not a wearer of acrylics but I know you’d have to be going some to cause that damage. Can anyone she’s any light on how these could have broken so severely?

Phone the agent and ask? Say you’re a cash buyer 😜
I will leave that to someone else. 🏠 :sneaky:

Reactions: 6

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I've been away from Glasgow 20 years and I've become so polite and "well-spoken"....and yet still no one can understand a fucking word I say. My partner who is a foreigner interprets for me. I think I sound like Susan Calman and everyone I meet seems to think I'm Rab C Nesbitt.

Anyway..........can we focus back on priceys shit accent and not mine. lol
You'd enjoy the cleaning with mario thread ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

ORebecca

Also.. could someone please explain the bad feelings towards AFP .. (apart from bringing KP into the world)

Reactions: 3

Pears

A serious question or two…..
How much exactly does Katie get when a back grid story appears about he in the Daily Mails side bar of shame?
Does she get paid when the story is clicked on?
When a story appears about her, look at the article and identify the ‘journalist’ who has written it. Name the journalist and the tripe that was written.
Whatever happened to her two gay best friends whose wedding she upstaged. One was a make up artist.
The hotel stay is probably for the benefit of the court case. Which will be rescheduled anyway. Three months won’t be consenough time for Price to get her ducks in a row.
She’s probably going to have achild free Christmas this year if the ‘assault, coercive control’ case is still active.

Reactions: 2