Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is an adult, not a child, in full time residential care. Im the mother of a special needs child, think I will go rob a bank tomorrow. Seeing as I won't ever be jailed. Give your head a wobble.

Reactions: 49
He is being used like a performing seal. It is completely inappropriate. He clearly does not have the capacity to agree to be filmed and publicised.

Reactions: 51
He is being used like a performing seal. It is completely inappropriate. He clearly does not have the capacity to agree to be filmed and publicised.
Child and vulnerable adult exploitation is a Pricey favourite.

Reactions: 35
All caught Up!
Please can we call Cole, Carole now pleeeeeaaaasse. That Sun comment made me howl.

It’s pretty clear to see that everything we chat about is being read by them.

Reactions: 33
All caught Up!
Please can we call Cole, Carole now pleeeeeaaaasse. That Sun comment made me howl.

It’s pretty clear to see that everything we chat about is being read by them.
Can we see screenshot of said comment in Scum?

Pears is also busy defending #whothefuckisalice over on another thread .....
Wonder if Pears = Piers [Morgan]

Reactions: 19
Er no, the public do not like her.

Reactions: 33
I reckon Pears had a look at that 'things that always happen on Tattle' thread over in Off Topic, and came here to have a poke the posters sesh

Reactions: 19
I reckon Pears had a look at that 'things that always happen on Tattle' thread over in Off Topic, and came here to have a poke the posters sesh
Fact is, you don't prod the sleeping beast because its wakes up mighty pissed-off and will certainly bite yer head off!

Is this bunnyboiler trying a new tactic?

Reactions: 22
I notice in all these pictures her crutches that she needs so badly to walk with are nowhere in sight.

Reactions: 26
Since when did these 2 ever follow any rules.

He has only been seen with Harvey and not alone. No where near the other children.
…and he hasn’t been anywhere near mm

Reactions: 14
Where is AFP at the moment? Thought she might pop up during these weekend visits to Harvey, he must miss her.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.