Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Webster1357

VIP Member
There are some really dodgy fertility clinics worldwide. I had all of my treatment in DK, where they are pretty strict (one mature egg or one embryo put back per treatment) but there are many countries who will allow several and then if all of them take, they will do selective reductions. :( Fertility holidays need far more regulation in my opinion, but hey ho.
Turkey Baby, yay!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

L3moning

VIP Member
I read this as the person mentioned in the B I already has an existing OF page, but is pressured by their abuser to make it more explicit…but she doesn’t have an OF page, does she?
Yeah, sounds more like Jodie Marsh (or Katona, as said above) from that description, who do have OF pages.

I wouldn't put it past KP though.

• Sick

NotTheDoctor

Is it just me who thought he was gonna get squished by a car 🤦‍♂️ I can't take anything at face flipping value 😭
I showed my daughter and she thought he was going be shot! Keeping the spirit of Xmas alive and well! I must be getting old, it made me teary.

• Heart

Lionessarising

Harvey's not a child anyway. She chose to break the law as often as she did, and put my children's, your children's and everybody's children in danger when she took cocaine, drank alcohol and got behind the wheel of car. She deserves to be punished according to the laws of this country. Her circumstances have probably kept her out of jail up until now but it cannot mean a free pass forever.
Is it just me who thought he was gonna get squished by a car 🤦‍♂️ I can't take anything at face flipping value 😭
I was shouting at the screen 'you can't just abandon him in the streets'.

• Haha

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
ok I’m aware that I’ve probably missed this. How are they homeless? Weren’t they living at Cole’s ?

Reactions: 10