Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nikkinoo

Chatty Member
A serious question or two…..
How much exactly does Katie get when a back grid story appears about he in the Daily Mails side bar of shame?
Does she get paid when the story is clicked on?
When a story appears about her, look at the article and identify the ‘journalist’ who has written it. Name the journalist and the tripe that was written.
Whatever happened to her two gay best friends whose wedding she upstaged. One was a make up artist.
The hotel stay is probably for the benefit of the court case. Which will be rescheduled anyway. Three months won’t be consenough time for Price to get her ducks in a row.
She’s probably going to have achild free Christmas this year if the ‘assault, coercive control’ case is still active.
I have wondered this about Phil & Garry?

Reactions: 10
Surely if you have 5 children, 4 of whom you have lost custody of, and you become pregnant Social Services would be involved from the off and do a risk assessment on the unborn child and whether the mother is fit to keep the baby once it has been born?
I don't think so, because she still has some custody rights, just reduced....I think it has to be very serious and all kinds of court orders to stop her from accessing her kids 100%. Someone on here will know more though I'm sure!

karma4klattie

VIP Member
On the Murdoch site it has been greyed out for months, from when it was first marked Sold STC. They have not changed it. :confused:
I've had it bookmarked on rightmove, yesterday is showed SSTC today it says no longer on the market suggesting a change in status. What is the Murdoch site?

Last edited:

Krm2011

VIP Member
As others have said, it takes some serious force to snap them like that.. plus she's said nothing about what's happened to them when usually she has to make a song and dance about everything..then the video being removed. Super Suss 👌🏼

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
Something has been driving me mad about Her insta that was removed. I don’t think it’s about the phone. It’s about her nails. The pic taken at lunch with H on Sunday shows her with her right hand on H’s shoulder. Perfectly manicured (if you like that sort of thing) . The insta yesterday shows the same hand with all the nails in a dreadful state. She is purposely showing her hand.
The bling ring was also missing...🤔

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Oh gawd, she's hinting at assault again isn't she, even though it 99% has to be Cole? and is another one going to be a miscarriage, please don't go that low :mad:
Do we think she will say she’s had another miscarriage at some point? If it’s true, then I feel for her but she does seem to use that story every time she starts getting negative press.

• Sick

MitziAdele

VIP Member
I'm trying my hardest to keep up with this thread so I don't miss anything that happens before the 15th. Not long to go now.

• Heart

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
As others have said, it takes some serious force to snap them like that.. plus she's said nothing about what's happened to them when usually she has to make a song and dance about everything..then the video being removed. Super Suss 👌🏼
🤣🤣with all the porta potty talk, I read your first sentence all kinds of wrong🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Whatever Katie shows, it's always for a reason!
Maybe another DV claim just prior to court appearance

it reminds me of the photo shown the evening of slapgate with Bunnie in the foreground and the bottle of Vodka on the table behind her. It’s seems to me she wants her hands to be seen. Not sure why it was taken down so quickly. Maybes put up soon!

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Zsa Zsa Gabor was married nine times and in a TV interview she was asked if any of them hit her. She replied "All of them darlink, if they don't hit you they don't love you". So has Skanky found true love at last? Lol
She must have been a nightmare to live with then

• Haha