Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotTheDoctor

Who is fronting this , who's put their name to this?
If babypwicey or whatever its called doesnt launch, how much money is Sophie in a hole for?KP walks away with clean hands financially and puts others in debt.
Wonder if thats why Sophie appears to be distancing herself?
There are websites, where you design the clothing. Tshirts, hoodies etc, decide how many you want to sell, at what price, then advertise on your social media. They only make them and send them out if you sell the amount you requsted. You make a percentage of the sales but it doesn't cost a penny upfront.

Reactions: 11

Timz

VIP Member
Wherever KP goes, the place turns into a dump 😌 Cawl must be fuming on inside, living in a box!

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Ok ... so being the inquisitive silly me ... ` lets research what these influenzzerrs do out there for big bucks :unsure::unsure::unsure: ` ... I google ` porta potty dubai ` .... and wish I hadn't ( my son always laughs, that he should put a child lock to stop me googling nonsense online .. and he is right!! :oops: :oops: :oops: ) ... as with the Keiran pics, I knew I shouldnt, but did anyway!!😖😖😖 .... this is one of the tamer ones, but I think it gives the reader an idea on what is involved, and how these zlist nobodies make a few quid over there 🤢🤢🤢 .... the good news, this sounds to be right up pwicceeessss street ... Im sure she could accommodate these requests no problem :poop::poop::poop:🐟🐟🐟 ( that poor ... poor salmon!!! 🥴🥴🥴 ) .... Eeeeerrrrrmmmm son ... Ive been on google AGAIN 🤮🤮🤮
What is wrong with these people????

• Sad

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Not that I’m expecting it… but has anyone had a reply from the college? I’ve been refreshing my junk mail folder just incase 🤣

What’s happened to the Las Vegas documentary featuring Mutant and Chin - how easy to tie da knot in Vegas. 🤔
No I've not had a response from the college.

• Sad

BicBiro

Tamar

VIP Member
#katie faces jail, but will there be dismay, or will tattlers be shouting 'hurray'

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Ok ... so being the inquisitive silly me ... ` lets research what these influenzzerrs do out there for big bucks :unsure::unsure::unsure: ` ... I google ` porta potty dubai ` .... and wish I hadn't ( my son always laughs, that he should put a child lock to stop me googling nonsense online .. and he is right!! :oops: :oops: :oops: ) ... as with the Keiran pics, I knew I shouldnt, but did anyway!!😖😖😖 .... this is one of the tamer ones, but I think it gives the reader an idea on what is involved, and how these zlist nobodies make a few quid over there 🤢🤢🤢 .... the good news, this sounds to be right up pwicceeessss street ... Im sure she could accommodate these requests no problem :poop::poop::poop:🐟🐟🐟 ( that poor ... poor salmon!!! 🥴🥴🥴 ) .... Eeeeerrrrrmmmm son ... Ive been on google AGAIN 🤮🤮🤮
Anna. I did the same a couple of years ago and could not believe what I was reading. What some people will have done to them foe money.

• Sick

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
when katie's in prison, lovely Dr Emily Andre can launch her own version of bath bombs, i'm sure they would smell lovely AND be antisepic too, katie's fans could buy them to soothe away any rashes, they got from hers !.... I think Emily should launch a clothing range too, im sure it would be very classy, not trashy shit like kp's stuff. shes written a book too, doing VERY well, better than katie's infact, Emily is helping young girls become ladies by teaching them, whereas, katie's book is about MEMEME & Harvey& MEMEME. PA picked a winner this time, I bet katie hates her as shes naturally beautiful and kind and clean. I wonder if Emily rides horses ?.....see where i'm going here.?
I’ll be honest.. no? Lol I don’t know where you’re going with it? But, I have had a long

I’ll be honest.. no? Lol I don’t know where you’re going with it? But, I have had a long
God damnit.. posted that midway!

*have had a long day, you may need to spell it out for me!

• Haha