Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Maybe another DV claim just prior to court appearance

it reminds me of the photo shown the evening of slapgate with Bunnie in the foreground and the bottle of Vodka on the table behind her. It’s seems to me she wants her hands to be seen. Not sure why it was taken down so quickly. Maybes put up soon!
Yeah and wasn't wearing her ring either. But apparently doesn't wear it much in the house, just leaves it laying about....

Reactions: 9

Wilkco

VIP Member
CW's house is still marked Sold STC. If the sale had fallen through and it was up for sale again I would have thought that would have been removed. I know others have stated that the estate agents do not always remove the advert for houses that have been sold straight away. If they are still trying to sell the house leaving Sold STC does not make sense. :confused:

Crowbag

VIP Member
The Frogfather 🙄 wonder if Carol came up with that, as he has pictures in his lounge…
Oh wow.
That's not going to last long, somehow I think The Powers will have that taken down asap. As there's nothing to sue for. Copywrong kp.

catty1

I'm Glaswegian and can't pronounce Carl (apparently it's a Scottish thing) , anyone here with that name gets called Cal or Carol/Caril 😂 when I was a kid my best friends wee brother was named Cal, but it wasn't until years later I found out his name was as Carl but no-one was pronouncing it correctly. You have to really think about it or say it in an unnatural way which sounds weird
Not sure where you grew up in Glasgow but not being able to pronounce Carl is definately not a Scottish thing!

Same. Try saying "Purple burglar alarm" Now THAT is physically painful. 😂
Think it must be a Glaswegian thing! The rest of us Scottish people can pronounce our words perfectly fine! 🤣

• Haha

mrbusiness

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been answered - I’m speed reading!
This IVF she’s apparently had - do the NHS provide for over 40’s who already have 5 children and if not then how on earth is she paying for it?
Excuse my ignorance as I genuinely don’t know the criteria for IVF on the NHS 🤔
No they definitely dont

Wilkco

VIP Member
I've had it bookmarked on rightmove, yesterday is showed SSTC today it says no longer on the market suggesting a change in status. What's the Murdoch site?

This is the site that it was advertised.

You can check with Land Registry, need the exact address.
See above, No 1.

• Heart