Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pears

"A 32-year-old man arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour has been released on bail until September 20,

I want to know who this man is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Timz

VIP Member
lol we could join ours together to make a piece of our new Christmas Carole 👀 😆
Next thread suggestion oughta be festive 🎶 🔊 cos Christmas is coming, and the decorations to put up! 😂

KP#88 Crimbo Carol to deck the halls with Bills and Pricey (tra la la la)
Katie Price #88 'Tis the season to Jolly, HMP for Caroles Dolly tra la la la la la la la la
Someone put together the middle verses 😂

• Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member
KP #88 🎵🎵 Joy to the world the kids Dads sing, cause she's getting locked away! The MM's doors get locked, when she gets out there's gonna be a shock, no home and Coles ran far away 🎵🎵🎵

Altogther now....1 2 3 4 🎵🎵 Joy to the world.....

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Imagine the shock the poor children will get if she gets sent down! They will not have been prepared for it. This would really ruin their Christmas unless they are prepared for incarceration as an option: worse case scenario. Children to understand struggle if a parent is sent down, but if they are prepared for the possibility it will be a shock, but somewhat expected.

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
This is not true. If you are guilty of a criminal offence you will be given the appropriate sentence.
What isn't true? I was stating that H isn't a child in her care and she wheels him out for deflection. Please enlighten me as to what isn't true about that? Just curious 🤷‍♀️

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
Not sure where you grew up in Glasgow but not being able to pronounce Carl is definately not a Scottish thing!

Think it must be a Glaswegian thing! The rest of us Scottish people can pronounce our words perfectly fine! 🤣
Google it and you'll see, it's a well known phenomenon 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
I don't think she'll go. All she's got to do is say she's got COVID symptoms..... Hey presto another stupid delay.
I was going to say that, but didn't want to give her ideas!!

Nice to see the scum saying about her walking from the 2nd IAC and the words 'bad press'

• Angry

Timz

VIP Member

She’s DESPERATELY trying not to shout, but she just can’t help herself!
Why does KP think always have to eat at a garden centre? It ain’t CostCo 😂
Ps that was the first time I heard Cawl speak! 😬 He sounds a bit effeminate!

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Something about those broken nails 💅 is bothering me. I’m not a wearer of acrylics but I know you’d have to be going some to cause that damage. Can anyone she’s any light on how these could have broken so severely?

Phone the agent and ask? Say you’re a cash buyer 😜
I am wondering if they have has a massive falling out and she broke her nails having fisticuffs with him. I have not had acrylics but they can withstand a lot and hers were jagged.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Ok ... so being the inquisitive silly me ... ` lets research what these influenzzerrs do out there for big bucks :unsure::unsure::unsure: ` ... I google ` porta potty dubai ` .... and wish I hadn't ( my son always laughs, that he should put a child lock to stop me googling nonsense online .. and he is right!! :oops: :oops: :oops: ) ... as with the Keiran pics, I knew I shouldnt, but did anyway!!😖😖😖 .... this is one of the tamer ones, but I think it gives the reader an idea on what is involved, and how these zlist nobodies make a few quid over there 🤢🤢🤢 .... the good news, this sounds to be right up pwicceeessss street ... Im sure she could accommodate these requests no problem :poop::poop::poop:🐟🐟🐟 ( that poor ... poor salmon!!! 🥴🥴🥴 ) .... Eeeeerrrrrmmmm son ... Ive been on google AGAIN 🤮🤮🤮
Dear God.I thought salmonphilia had something to do with flaky pastry,slices of fish and a light lunch.Must get out more.But not to Dubai.
Ok ... so being the inquisitive silly me ... ` lets research what these influenzzerrs do out there for big bucks :unsure::unsure::unsure: ` ... I google ` porta potty dubai ` .... and wish I hadn't ( my son always laughs, that he should put a child lock to stop me googling nonsense online .. and he is right!! :oops: :oops: :oops: ) ... as with the Keiran pics, I knew I shouldnt, but did anyway!!😖😖😖 .... this is one of the tamer ones, but I think it gives the reader an idea on what is involved, and how these zlist nobodies make a few quid over there 🤢🤢🤢 .... the good news, this sounds to be right up pwicceeessss street ... Im sure she could accommodate these requests no problem :poop::poop::poop:🐟🐟🐟 ( that poor ... poor salmon!!! 🥴🥴🥴 ) .... Eeeeerrrrrmmmm son ... Ive been on google AGAIN 🤮🤮🤮
Ok ... so being the inquisitive silly me ... ` lets research what these influenzzerrs do out there for big bucks :unsure::unsure::unsure: ` ... I google ` porta potty dubai ` .... and wish I hadn't ( my son always laughs, that he should put a child lock to stop me googling

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Just want to say, for thread suggestions press 'B' so it turns blue, that way suggestions are written in Bold and are easy to find. There have been some good suggestions but they aren't easy to find
Screenshot_20211130-100844_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited: