Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kirajodie

VIP Member
Ah yes I actually remember this.. I think I watched one of her early tv shows years ago and Sophie made an appearance..I bet she’s thankful she never followed in KPs footsteps.
yeah she was in one where kp had a party for sophies birthday and gave her a car and she was totally ungrateful , if i remember right

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

emmareil386

I don't think it impossible that the car crash was a scam but....on balance she is more of an impulsive reckless type.
She has a Lizard brain and wants what she wants, now. She wants a holiday, she fecks off on one, she wants a big plate of curry, she has one, she wants lipo, she has it, she wants a drone to stop being over her house, she demands it 😆, she wants attention from scumbags she flashes her norks, she wants drugs at 5am in the morning but has no license, off she drives to get some.....She never thinks about the consequences of anything.
Plus she really did look like she'd been hanging upside down in some bushes in the police photos!
I never saw pics of her after the crash! 😯

Reactions: 9

Angelic37

VIP Member
Just look at this beautiful christmas advert and treat it as an antidote to all the fucking bollox from skanky & wanky.

In case you are wondering why I am picking up Irish telly when I'm in France, my telly box was bought in Kent but insists on us viewing Irish telly for whatever reason it might have! Oh well :)

Enjoy this lovely christmas advert :)

PS the deer in the starring role is named Deer'mid :)
Is it just me who thought he was gonna get squished by a car 🤦‍♂️ I can't take anything at face flipping value 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Uppompey

Chatty Member
Way to go skanky - you go ahead and undo all the good things the residential have done in encouraging H to eat decent food instead of MUCK. You take him out, stuff him full of chips and carrot cake in your ailing quest to show what a brilyunt muvva yew arr
Harvey does not look any different than when he went in to residential care - to me.

NotTheDoctor

It would be upsetting for any young boy to form connections with men and call them dad only for them to leave after a couple of years or so, Peter, Alex, Leandro,Kieran, Kris and now Coral, it’s hard enough for any child to understand that never mind someone with an LD, if Dwight did make an appearance I doubt H would comprehend the difference between dad and ‘real dad’ he must be so confused poor fella, skanky has always put her own needs before those of her kids and she always will as she’s a raging narcissist
I have to ask, is Coral from the way Carls dad pronounced his name in TWD? Because thats what I always think of when I hear her say it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pears

India and Spain do dodgy IVF for just about anyone, if you can afford it. Women in their mid 50’s are having babies. Using donor eggs though.

• Angry

scannertd

Chatty Member
There are websites, where you design the clothing. Tshirts, hoodies etc, decide how many you want to sell, at what price, then advertise on your social media. They only make them and send them out if you sell the amount you requsted. You make a percentage of the sales but it doesn't cost a penny upfront.
Thats good to know, thanks.

Reactions: 7

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
But H isn't a child in her care- he is in a safe place now with the correct care and nurturing he deserves. She visits when she needs positive coverage and as seen this weekend has taken a film crew! Oh, and using it as an advertising campaign again. So, Pear can you go and start a Pwicey appreciation thread instead of coming on here pissing us all off???
This is not true. If you are guilty of a criminal offence you will be given the appropriate sentence.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
So sounds like no Christmas at Carol’s this year. Seems to be living at the MM now. Highly doubt the kids will be allowed there, after everything that has gone down the last few months. Besides, it’s the dad’s turn this year. She certainly talks like she is not being sent down in December. 😡😡😡
Ooh, @DC16 , I'm loving your new badge, lol x

• Haha

Pears

STOP GIVING HIM CAKE!!! JUST STOP!! He is morbidly obese and every mouthful of crap brings him closer to death. Cake is the very last thing he needs. Kate do whatever you like with your ridiculous life but just stop with the cakes!!!
Harvey will one hundred percent have a care plan. Day to day living and goal setting. I didn’t know he was diabetic? If so then the cake, also the chips or any carbs will turn to sugar in his system. When she was dating Kris, Harvey seemed to enjoy working out with him. Boys are like that at that age, he, if given the right equipment enjoy keeping fit. He’s a gorgeous kid, I love him! His laughter fills my heart. As for acting out, breaking stuff, well that’s part of life he needs to be able to vent his frustrations. Trailing men through his life and then watch8ng them leave is-unsettling for the strongest kid. But she’s had a few good ones, Kieron, Pete Kris. I actually bought a Japanese knotted frog a few weeks ago and I wanted to send it to Harvey. Watching him enjoying the trains is wonderful. He could be doing that for a couple of hours every weekend. Maybe even drive one. I really like this kid. I hope Dwight steps up here and makes an emotional connection with him as an adult. He still has time in abundance to do that. It’s not too late. Now is the perfect time now we know Katie is struggling with her issues.