Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Looks like car wash is wearing an awful fake rose Rolex GMT-Master II (real £52k, mid-range replica £200)

View attachment 893053
I'm actually quite sorry for him having to settle for second best all the time. He so wants to be the big I am but he's got a dodgy old girlfriend who everyone laughs about, no car of his own only cars borrowed from his dads front drive, a tastelessly decorated house, a goochi babygro and an assortment of trashy tracksuits, low education, no conversation, turkey teef, a penchant to posting banal quotes from the internet.........................

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

hugothebear

VIP Member
She wasn't bothered was she, so strange, came out with the usual excuse of *we're doing it up* well most people have decorated their homes without having actual shit on the floor.
I would have been bloody mortified! In fact nobody would have stepped a foot in my house unless it was gleaming and polished to within an inch of its life. It was going on tv FFS!

• Angry
  • Heart

keyser666

For those wondering what Kris has, I have heard that he has a recording of a phone conversation between him and Carl where Carl tells him he has been recording Katie since the day they met and will bring her down. The ex manager has a recording of this and I believe the police are also interested. Once again I don’t know the full truth of this! Personally I’m not sure why Carl would say that to an ex of Katie’s but maybe he has dirt on Kris that he also threatened to reveal. This is all “alleged” tea as usual of course (I just remembered this so I obviously wasn’t done spilling 😬)
not uncommon for ex partners and new ones to compare notes if they think they are being played by a psycho/narcissist to make sure they aren’t going mad

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Yes to all this!! But I can’t muster sympathy. I’ve worked with women who’ve had the most horrendous experiences of every trauma imaginable throughout their lives, and I can get why they self medicated. They also suffered with poverty and being treated like shit by the rest of society, unlike lady muck. Many of them decided to do street prostitution even though they hated it to fund their habit because morally they didn’t want to take from or hurt anyone else. And when they were offered the right support and believed in, they seized it and worked their arses off and now are able to be doting mothers, loving partners and contributing members of society.
Then we have this odious creature ...
I knew a street prostitute in Whitechapel. She was a lovely girl on her own with two kids and a severely disabled mum who she was the main carer for. She was a beautiful soul desperately looking for a way to out of it. I hope she made it.♥

• Heart
  • Sad

scannertd

Chatty Member
Would she be that bared faced to walk into court on the 15th on crutches? i'm sure its on the "to do " list

• Angry
  • Sad

PTMe

Chatty Member
Think we have a,ready said that lots of peeps have tea on her,when you sign a NDA do you have to do it through a lawyer or something?
I have never signed an NDA with KP. She's not smart enough to organise things like that.

What I say in public could jeopardize evidence I have already given.

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I think she's always had more than one bloke on the go at the same time, she gets bored easily and it makes her feel desirable. She's getting older and fatter now, so can't attract a bloke with her looks, her personality is awful, she's skint,and has no job prospects, so can only attract fame hungry wannabes (there are many out there, willing to take one for the team if it gets them fame and fortune.)....... come aboard katie's merry go round and shit circus
Yes it's very sad. She's on the path of self destruction. People like her will never find peace no matter how many kids they have or how many blokes they go through, how many tanning sessions, procedures they have, hair extentions, silly teeth, nails done. These people are soulless and very empty

Crowbag

VIP Member
They don't follow each other on the gram but Piers does follow Pete
Piers morgan is a foul little spiteful man with no talent.
He confuses sensationalism and biting commentary with bullying and belittling , but can't cope if anyone tries it on him.

He's very like kp in many ways.

• Heart

VIP Member
Sorry to quote my own post but I'm so angry. I've emailed Roehampton Priory and given them a few home truths about this Cunt; how many are crying out for help and she’s taking FUCKING selfies outside to suit her. Sorry, I'm ranting but I'm so angry and upset right now. Sorry 😞
Good of you to send that email. I hope some action will be taken, I do feel that cunt is abusing the facility.

• Heart

BicBiro

FAO Journalists who read here. Here is a better story for you.

"If you commit a bankruptcy offence, this counts as a criminal offence. You could be punished with:
  • a fine and/or
  • being sent to prison for up to seven years."
Feel free to fill in the blanks about which of those offences listed in the article KP has done. Clue. It's more than one.

• Wow
  • Angry

freda19

VIP Member
Not sure if I got this right but I’m sure I listened to a podcast with Alex Reid on it and he said piers Morgan was at a party at Katie’s house one time when they were together and piers collared him and said oh Alex mate you better go see what Katie’s showing people on her phone. Katie was in the kitchen showing everyone pictures of Alex he didn’t say exactly what of but I think it was Roxanne before it was public knowledge. So reading between the lines ha see what I did there piers went to Katie’s parties and I doubt she had a running buffet that involved vol au vents and sausage rolls.
That was actually quite decent of Morgan. Many other men (and women) would just cop an eyeful and then not warn the guy.
I don't even understand what pleasure she gets from doing that to him at that point. They were still a couple back then.
She's just a nasty vindictive cunt and doesn't even need an excuse to piss on people.

• Angry
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
So on her review, says she can’t understand why Richard is not allowed back in. 🙄 clearly shows she doesn’t understand Covid bubbles or social distancing, even has the audacity to go on about masks, when this pair haven’t worn their mask correctly since day one!
Fourth curry this week too, poor Harvey never had a chance with the amount of takeaways and fast food she buys a week.

Clearly calling out her bull 💩 with the crutches 🤣

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Caw1982

VIP Member
Poor thick Carl, still lifting quotes from the internet because he's too inarticulate to come up with anything original.

I can't help but think that Wilma would be able to put his thoughts onto paper for him.
It's the passive aggressive threats in all the quotes also.
I mean, does the luminous toothed twat genuinely thinks anyone is triggered by him? (Other than KP)
He's a laughing stock. The teeth must dazzle him so much he can't see it!!!

• Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Has she lost her mind completely? Even using this visit to try and flog sponges off the back of it? What on earth must the staff think? It's unbelievably bad. If I was the manageress there I'd tell her to leave her phone in the safe until hometime, no photos or ad opportunities permitted. Like Harvey even knows these sponges exist, dispicable behaviour and obviously not being monitored.

• Angry

VIP Member
Do we know why it was in hospital again?
Nothing too trivial I hope...
Errr no, my theory is she lied again, just posted up a photo, she could have taken that photo last year for all we know.