Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
Genuine question but would the prosecution in her drink driving case scour her social media and use some of it as evidence against her?
In the sense of her using the mental health ‘card’ and yet swanning off to Vegas, pap pictures outside the priory, carrying on as normal etc and seeming showing no remorse nor respect for the law.
She would have driven multiple times before the accident where she was ‘caught’. She has no regard for the law at all and thinks she’s above it. I really hope they can use cctv, phone records, social media etc to prove she’s flouted the law so many times and gets a custodial sentence.

God she makes me so angry the absolute twunt! :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
State of the MM, it’s just a dumping ground for 💩
'another day, another shoot' my arse it is. You're plastering your mate with a ridiculous amount of slap & then your other mate will take a few pics on her phone. And possibly the other mate filming crap for YouTube. All done in her shit hole of a house.
Stop trying to suggest that it's a professional photoshoot

Agree with every word my chum. Blue xxx
I also agree with every wise word 👏👏 having worked with homeless people I've seen & heard many, many things. These are the people that deserve sympathy & help. She disgusts me in every possible way. Slowly people are turning. It gets harder to find a positive comment anywhere. People are sick of her shit. Things are getting desperate & she knows it 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
A pigs ear on the carpet - that’s just rank 🤮 Those pigs ears are so greasy, and too much for my dogs who are much bigger. They leave fatty stains everywhere - her carpet must stink.

Quoting myself - “her carpet must stink” has got soooooo many meanings when applied to her.
Oh no you're gonna hate me. I'm still in bed with COVID and Betsy May has had her pigs ear on the bed. Poor darling won't leave me only to go to to the loo.♥

Attachments

• Heart

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
Right, the gin was opened tonight and I’ll catch up tomorrow. Haven’t A clue what’s going on!

I’ve been listening to old school rave and totally forgot about Krusty for a good few hours. I saw an IG post by her that made me feel like a supermodel though. Thanks KP I’ve still got it even without a filter. And there are no mibile phones up any of my nooks and crannies!

• Haha
  • Heart
That was actually quite decent of Morgan. Many other men (and women) would just cop an eyeful and then not warn the guy.
I don't even understand what pleasure she gets from doing that to him at that point. They were still a couple back then.
She's just a nasty vindictive cunt and doesn't even need an excuse to piss on people.
she proberbly had already decided he was going and was putting the ground work in, so people would be on her side after the split, playing the victim again. but you have to ask yourself why it was on the phone to start with ? she seems to collect evidence like this,the nanny with photos of harvey,alex etc. i saw the live program where she showed the audience the photos of alex on the phone,they were laughing and shocked and rylan went to adverts, shes a vicious cow and deserves all that she gets from karma

• Heart

Gullri

VIP Member
I think it was because we could not understand this young 30 year old who remember did not want to be “famous” wanting to be date Skanky. One of the options on here was that someone close maybe a family member had been shafted by her and lost everything and he was out for revenge.
Yeah I remember it too. The relationship is still strange to me . I can’t help doubting Carls physical attraction to Katie. She really has ruined both her face and body through surgery and she is so off the rails to. He pushes her away while kissing, looks grossed out and so on. When he carried her around it just looked like really hard work for him. Weird.

oogling

VIP Member
She really was. I’d love a fella like that to be a role model in my little boys life. Can’t face the idea of dating again tho 😬 She really didn’t know a good man when she had one 😡
She doesn’t care if the person is good for the kids, they are supposed to put HER FIRST! If they put their energy into the kids she gets jealous, and looks for a replacement! If they become too much of a dogsbody and do things most normal humans do (cook, clean, look after the kids), to her they’ve become boring. Cole is perfect because he doesn’t bother with that. It’s exciting to her. It’s that insane mindset of people who think jealousy is a ‘good thing’ in a relationship! Eh??? Fucking idiots

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Carl probably doesn’t own a car.
Permitted uses

Trade plates are used for vehicles in the temporary possession of a business for
testing, trialling, demonstrating, delivering or dismantling.
🤔 mmmm does driving KP about for the weekend count? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
Just DON'T look at Kieran's Insta, he is in his pants!!!

TOO LATE FOR ME, BUT I HAVE WARNED YOU LOT!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Carl on TikTok? As another poster pointed out their demographic is mostly 18 - 25 year olds, which shows his level maturity and is slightly creepy!

Notice in this clip where Harvey is clapping (As KP is such a good mum and brought his ear defenders) Kris is actually putting his fingers in his ears to protect him, can't see Cole doing that in a million years.
Harvey also telling it like it is on stage, as she is trying to provoke him into swearing.
She actually seems sober here though! It's just awful how she gets him used to the new 'dads' and then they are dumped, never to see him again. Not fair on the lad, especially seeing as routine is good for someone like him. Hopefully he will thrive in his new place now.

Last edited:

Crowbag

VIP Member
Crowbag what's happened to your back?
I'm waiting for xrays, dr thinks it's fractured again, second time this year.
I have developed osteoporosis linked to rheumatoid arthritis.
Dr 'did you cough or sneeze?'
That's how easily it breaks.
😳

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25