Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member

Notice in this clip where Harvey is clapping (As KP is such a good mum and brought his ear defenders) Kris is actually putting his fingers in his ears to protect him, can't see Cole doing that in a million years.
Harvey also telling it like it is on stage, as she is trying to provoke him into swearing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

emmareil386

I really liked Kris, always thought he came across well with the kids & was such a good influence on them as well as KP, she was a fool to let him go
She really was. I’d love a fella like that to be a role model in my little boys life. Can’t face the idea of dating again tho 😬 She really didn’t know a good man when she had one 😡

• Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
Competing or conspiring? 😂
Oh those comments 🤣. My favourite is (paraphrasing) 'you're a used car sales and chauffeur, don't go thinking you're the wolf of wall street' LOL.

Followed closely by 'why is a white piece taking a black - RACIST'!!

• Haha
  • Heart

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Interesting if true... but why would Carl tell Kris what his master plan was like he was a Bond villain? Those guys are always giving clues
to their evil plans so consequently, they never get away with it! Why would they have each others phone numbers too? The mind boggles!
It just gets weirder and weirder. Maybe Carl told Kris because he thought Kris wouldn’t tell anyone for fear of his own secrets being spilled. There are so many people who know so much who have been forced to sign confidentiality agreements. I don’t know how tight or legally binding these confidentiality agreements are but I reckon it only takes one person to start revealing things then more will start. I bet Miss Chin (fern) and that hairdresser she uses have seen and heard a lot! As well as Harvey’s carers and many others who she “employs” and friends and family. So many people to keep sweet….

• Heart

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
She forgot the crutches!!!! More staged Backgrid pictures
As someone who has been on them permanently for 12 years and on/off 39, I find this so repulsive. She's found an old pair that she's not returned and twisted it all for her narrative? What the fuck? I just can't get my head around this at all. Oh, Skanky- return the crutches you obviously don't need anymore as someone else will need them!! CUNT (Sorry my lovely friends)

• Heart

his4r2eh

She's clearly high on something. The manic expressions, shouting, pupils etc. Seen it all before. It's well known that antidepressants don't work if you're drinking alcohol.

When I volunteered at a rehab centre the 'most abusing clients' were mixing their addiction of choice (be it alcohol or drugs) with other medication to get 'higher' as their tolerance level of the drug of choice was so high. Common was co-codamol, you can make the industrial strength at home, cough mixture and energy drinks. I feel she's playing 'Russian Roulette' with her health/mortality.
Yes to all this!! But I can’t muster sympathy. I’ve worked with women who’ve had the most horrendous experiences of every trauma imaginable throughout their lives, and I can get why they self medicated. They also suffered with poverty and being treated like shit by the rest of society, unlike lady muck. Many of them decided to do street prostitution even though they hated it to fund their habit because morally they didn’t want to take from or hurt anyone else. And when they were offered the right support and believed in, they seized it and worked their arses off and now are able to be doting mothers, loving partners and contributing members of society.
Then we have this odious creature ...

• Heart

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member

Notice in this clip where Harvey is clapping (As KP is such a good mum and brought his ear defenders) Kris is actually putting his fingers in his ears to protect him, can't see Cole doing that in a million years.
Harvey also telling it like it is on stage, as she is trying to provoke him into swearing.
KB was so genuinely good with Harvey. There’s absolutely no malice at all with him - Harvey would have done well if she had managed to stay with him.
KP was absolutely trying to goad Harvey into swearing on stage and we all know why. It would have made all the papers and socials and she could have had a good laugh at his expense with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Krm2011

VIP Member

More about Kris. She will get so angry. :ROFLMAO:
She doesn't even need help, she's just a cunt through and through...She wants people to think she's suffering because it excuses her behaviour. That's what AFP tried to do before her "Unwell" daughter made her look a fucking idiot 🤣 She can't "Get better" it's just who she is as a person 😖

• Heart
  • Haha

Obliqua

I agree wholeheartedly. Staff send her a nice pic... I bet she barely registered it before posting straight on SM. Also obligatory quote to make it about her

"But I know Harvey best and I know he will always need his mum. I will always encourage him to be independent and continue his journey in an environment I think he will thrive in.
Thing is that she puts her whole life on social media. The other 2 fathers make sure the kids have a life & are not puppets unlike her. She thinks crowded places are great place to take Harvey as she wants to go what about Harvey’s happiness ? Now if she had got off her bum & taken him down the train station or beach etc Even in that document she looked bored, scanning her phone. You could see she was just doing it for the docu couldn’t wait to get home.

• Angry

Ecosse

VIP Member
So, Katie reads on here that Carl never shows her affection and hey presto, she digs out a pic that she THINKS shows it.

• Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
So on her review, says she can’t understand why Richard is not allowed back in. 🙄 clearly shows she doesn’t understand Covid bubbles or social distancing, even has the audacity to go on about masks, when this pair haven’t worn their mask correctly since day one!
Fourth curry this week too, poor Harvey never had a chance with the amount of takeaways and fast food she buys a week.

Clearly calling out her bull 💩 with the crutches 🤣
She's like one of those folks with the fake disability claim in, get busted at the airport crutchless about to go on holiday to live their best life.
However, when thinking they maybe watched at home, hobbling about, barely mobile.
She's such a nob!!!

• Angry
  • Heart

maggie-moo

VIP Member
If she's had at least 4 1/2 years of driving bands in the last 9 years, I don't honestly know how any judge wouldn't come down hard on her if they take past offences, her lack of remorse and complete disregard of the legal system into consideration. She's used, Harvey, and Mental Health issues for excuses before, so looking back with the chances she has been given I don't know how a judge could go lightly as she has basically stuck 2 fingers up at the court ever time.
Then again she always seems to have lady luck onside, but to have lost your licence for 50% of the time over 9 years, then if Miss Price's is using MH as her current reason, what has been her excuse from the previous 9 years.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've made Katie three new looks..I think my favourite is the one where she has nicked her sister's Dame Edna's glasses 😄 x

Resizer_16379681127860.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Out of curiosity I dipped into her IAC reviews. God she's dull. Nothing to say except the bleeding obvious and a lot of baseless bragging and self-serving nonsense about herself. In the first one she and Cole had such a major bitch fest, who on earth do they think they are? Couple of no mark losers.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
So last night Kris attended this fundraiser for disabled children, this is the exact kind of event she should be attending to raise awareness. Not writing books slamming her ex’s or just promoting clothing lines for Harvey when no doubt the money is lining her pocket. Even when she says she is donating funds to charity from her eBay or hair raffles she doesn’t. Charities don’t want to be associated with her because of her constant bad behaviour.
This weekend will be her showing pictures and videos, kissing Harvey and asking how much he loves his mummy and more book promotion, just for her get out of jail ticket.
Katie, we all know you are going to see Harvey today, why don’t you try keeping it private for once, then you can prove you are not using your son. 👍

Attachments

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I really liked Kris, always thought he came across well with the kids & was such a good influence on them as well as KP, she was a fool to let him go
I got ticked off with Kris's vanity and posing. I also think Harvey has a different concept of the word 'daddy. To him it isn't a father as most people understand it, it's the generic name applied to his slut mother's stream of men.

• Angry
  • Wow