Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
God Harvey looks better already, a bit slimmer healthier and more relaxed. Couldn't she have just gone there privately with no pictures? Can imagine the conversation in the staff room. Bet they can't stand the sight of her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Crowbag

VIP Member
I'm so sick of seeing photos of H.
He's not the only kid with challenges in the UK, and is only singled out because of his mother.

Everytime anything promotes him it's money in kp's pocket. I doubt very much it goes to his care etc. Oh isn't he funny he said cunt, oh his mother loves him etc. Everything about H is hand in hand with his mother.

Television, magazines etc - just find some normal families with SEN/D kids and show how they cope with life.

Let H enjoy whatever privacy is left after his mother wheels him out. He isn't a 'normal' lad, he's from money, has an infamous mother, a famous alleged father, has (however ridiculous the whole concept) a clothing range, handbag range and whatever else. None of this is what an average family does. Follow someone battling for post 19 provision and education.

(i know it won't happen, but everytime i see a photo of H i cringe. I doubt I'm the only one).

• Heart
Reactions: 39

thetrooth

Chatty Member
For those wondering what Kris has, I have heard that he has a recording of a phone conversation between him and Carl where Carl tells him he has been recording Katie since the day they met and will bring her down. The ex manager has a recording of this and I believe the police are also interested. Once again I don’t know the full truth of this! Personally I’m not sure why Carl would say that to an ex of Katie’s but maybe he has dirt on Kris that he also threatened to reveal. This is all “alleged” tea as usual of course (I just remembered this so I obviously wasn’t done spilling 😬)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

DC16

VIP Member
We can only hope, the judge sees through this farce .... its clear to anyone with eyes, what she is doing :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I just can't believe she is slating the media for her fragile #mentalhealth, but in the next breath, phoning Backgrid to take pictures of her outside the Priory to sell to the Mail. It's an absolute joke.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Kris was a bit of a wet rag but I think he’s got a good heart. He was gentle and kind with Harvey 🥰
I really liked Kris, always thought he came across well with the kids & was such a good influence on them as well as KP, she was a fool to let him go

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Kris was so good with all the children. He was especially caring and considerate with H. You could see the genuine affection between them. Had Skanky kept her knickers on and left Kris to train H maybe he would not have put on so much weight which is so dangerous for his health.

• Heart
  • Angry

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
She was obviously sent that pic of Harvey & is obviously using it to gain positive comments proud to show everyone how well he's doing. BUT my question is why hasn't she already been teaching him things like this over the last few years? You know, as she's been his sole carer since birth, the best mum ever, no help from anyone. Surely she would've been teaching him these skills & more?

By the way, well done Harvey. Looks like you're embracing your new journey & learning new things. Amazing what can be achieved with the right care & support 👍
She can't teach him skills because she doesn't know how to wash, clean a house, cook etc. herself.

• Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Her life is now totally empty, she's lost everything. Her days revolve around endless rounds of hair and nail salons, shouting on camera to a mocking dwindling few and trying to flog awful cheap plastic tat that no celeb of any worth would put their name to. Her kids are gone plus it seems thankfully most of the animals (we need to know where blade is being kept.) What on earth does she do day in day out? If it had worked out better she could have swapped that house for something with twice the land in Lincolnshire and done something worthwhile like horse rescue that would have kept her in the public eye for a worthwhile reason and filled her days. Being as hated as she knows deep down she is will slowly destroy her further. There's nobody on earth who would revel in this and it's gaining momentum everyday. Her time is over.

View attachment 889284
She is doing selfies outside the Priory sign WTAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is embarrassing for them and needs to be stopped.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

DC16

VIP Member
1637939566988.png

She is doing selfies outside the Priory sign WTAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sick

his4r2eh

1. I’d guess she’s on a cocktail of drugs, prescription and non , and is drinking on top of that. She’s blatantly absolutely off her face in everything she posts and it’s interesting she posts stuff publicly while she’s in that state, which suggests she’s off her face all the time and has to be to ‘function’ or she thinks everyone else is too stupid to realise. I’ve worked in drug treatment and she is evidently high in all her videos.

2.This frantic posting spree- in her mangled, garbled mind, she’s showing everyone what a great mum, relevant celebrity and potential earner (I.e give me more time to pay my debts, I totally can and will), and this will wipe out the collective recent memory of her run of lies, crimes, abuses of power, child and animal neglect and overall flaunting of her perceived invincibility despite all the devastation caused to innocent parties. This is the mind of an already stupid woman, addled by a host of drugs, and the public do not share her self inflicted amnesia or ability to be distracted by a bit of noise and lights.

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I think it was because we could not understand this young 30 year old who remember did not want to be “famous” wanting to be date Skanky. One of the options on here was that someone close maybe a family member had been shafted by her and lost everything and he was out for revenge.
I don't believe anyone would be able to be around KP 24/7 for well over a year just to get revenge. I reckon the only reason he's with her is to raise his profile and that certainly has worked. Not in the TV way he wanted but he's got his followers and his blue tick (whatever that is), and he's had holidays and (cheap) press coverage and struts around full of self importance.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Facehugger

VIP Member
If Covid causes a secondary infection, like it did in my mother ( a chest infection) they'll give antibiotics. In her case they were pumping her full of them, but sadly the infection got too strong a hold and she died.

Anyway, back to KP, she's still a cunt. Roll on 15th, I do hope we'll all have an excuse for a party that day 👍

• Heart
  • Sad

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Same here, she's ruined so many people's finances and puts kids and animals in harms way I'd want to stop it.
Makes me feel so sad and angry knowing her creditors and their family/children are going to have another shit Christmas because this BITCH won't pay up.
I hope she goes Prison and loses everything and end up on the streets, that would wipe the smirk off her plastic face 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Ecosse

VIP Member
Oh Katie, for the love of God, PLEEEEAAASE try to spend at least part of your day in some kind of meaningful manner. How many hours/days/weeks/months of your life have you spent preening in front of a mirror having endless makeup, hair and nail treatments? How can one person be SO self-absorbed?
How about doing some charity work, reading a book, cooking a healthy meal, doing some exercise or, dammit, seeing your kids for some healthy bonding time that doesn't involve a salon of any description OR posting it on social media?

• Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
No not really what does discredited as a crucial witness even mean 🤷‍♀️ you said Katie put a stop to your story, how exactly, but then again you stated you wouldn’t tell your tale unless there was a big pay day make your mind up 🤦🏼‍♀️
Obviously you've never dealt with the courts before.

All of the above has happened. KP stopped the story and I've been advised not to say anything until it's all over. Once a certain 'ruptcy hearing is done them BOOM, it'll come out with another paper, the one she has a contract with are more than interested but while they are working with her, it can't be said.

Don't worry I don't expect a lot of people to understand the situation, you don't even have to believe me 😊

• Haha
  • Heart