Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blob1234

Oh god this woman has a way of squirming round you. Like I understand how awful she is but just watching her iac review, she seemed kinda likeable?
I’ll go rinse my mouth out now

Seriously though as a 26 year old my like for her peaked when she went into big brother and went against Katie Hopkins who I despise.

She was chilled out (boob pain) and real. But I never knew the real her until seeing this thread and I’m so glad.

The things that annoy me the most
- the supposed tea of mistreating Harvey
- telling jett she would shoot him in the head

have to remind myself of the vile person she is

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

midsummer blue

VIP Member
You’ve all been saying how good the other men were with Harvey and hey presto a video appears with Cole and Harvey ‘interacting’ ( I use the term loosely)!!! So predictable!!!
Shame she takes no notice of the ‘pay your debts’ ones though!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow

his4r2eh

nah, she just couldn’t keep today private! Harvey certainly looks very happy at college 👍
Even under all those layers it’s obvious he’s really lost weight at college. Goes to show how with effort he could’ve been living this healthier, happier life a long time ago, poor bugger.

Also, she really has lost her mind hasn’t she?! Harvey’s favourite exfoliating sponge? Christ.

• Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I've never seen that before because I've never watched any of her crap. Not surprising it's ME, ME, ME 😡. I love the way the narcissistic cunt says " I'm putting my glasses on because I've had surgery". Yes, absolutely, make sure you look your absolute best for any photos, hide any signs of surgery. Bloody good job you remembered to look after yourself & bring your glasses. Shame you didn't think to bring your son's ear defenders. You shallow cunt 😡.
I was actually close to tears watching that clip. You can see the genuine love & affection Kris had for Harvey. The caring & gentle interaction. Whereas she very clearly couldn't give a fuck & is only bothered about herself 😡
Harvey could be so lucky & still have Pete, Kieran & Kris as father figures in his life. But no, that sick poisonous witch has destroyed it all 😡😡

And you're right @DC16 she was desperate for him to swear. Sick, sick, sick individual 😡
Chris Boyson was a tool no doubt about it, with his little bags and rinky dink outfits, but god he was good for that boy. The care and kindness he showed him in this clip is tear jerking. And now he's gone just like all the others to be replaced with that cruel teasing thug. What a shame. I'm sure all of them, if she hadn't made it so nasty, would have stayed in touch with him, none of them are horrible people bar this latest one.

• Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
# Keiron is coming , the Price is getting fat , poor little Sid has Turkey Teef & a bloody silly hat

• Haha
  • Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
I suspect she's trying to do a flip with the crutches, just playing around with them.
But has obviously posted to increase the damaged feet narrative.

Kp, you forgot to do this when in vegas.
Completely forgot.
That was rather silly wasn't it?
Because you were so desperate for attention, now all the redtops and a lot of people have clear evidence of you wearing high heels, climbing on the glass ledge in foot covers, striding about etc.

You used to be better with the lies and evidence trail but you keep slipping up now.
Drink? Drugs ? Too many 'energy drinks'?
Keep going though.
The more mistakes the better.

Would she be that bared faced to walk into court on the 15th on crutches? i'm sure its on the "to do " list
Or the wheelchair with woods lifting her to pop her on the stand.
With her legs around him.

• Haha
  • Angry

mrs plant

Yes, said the paper she went to are not running the story as KP stopped them. Wants payment to release the info.
Wow not sure how the papers work but how could katie stop a story does she had that much influence 🤷‍♀️ I thought they just want to sell as many papers as possible not caring who gets caught in the shit storm.
Basically in my opinion and it’s just my opinion in this situation I would have a morale duty to disclose any information I had about katie anywhere I could to safeguard others including her children and not be waiting for a big paycheque but that’s just me.

• Heart

Brat

She is a complete arsehole. Limping about on crutches when we’ve all seen her wearing stripper heels in Vegas. She must think we’re are as thick as she is. Vile individual.

• Angry
Reactions: 33

DC16

VIP Member
Have we ever had an answer as to how she is able to promote this equestrian shit when she is bankrupt? IS she officially bankrupt yet, or "just" under an IVA?
Oh yes, officially bankrupt, this is what the Court want to speak to her about, EVERYTHING, A full public enquiry to it all, income, outgoings, the promoting, non repayments, you name it, it's on the list. Hence, why she keeps avoiding court with her excuses.

• Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Kris and Emily at the same event, wonder if they compared notes

Some moron in comments saying Emily copied Katie's plait 🙄
Skanky must be absolutely raging when she sees thing's like this. Her 'bestie' Heaton, Emily & Kris all there. She'll be paranoid that they were allllll talking about her.
She clearly is NEVER invited to anything now. No red carpet events, no events at all 🤣 Only at the NTA's because of Harvey.
The only thing she's 'attended' with Crawl was some celebration rubbish at ShaggerZulu last year. A bunch of absolute nobodies pictured on a red mat in a car park 🤣🤣
She really is washed up, finished, done, gone, over & out 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
Why would you move so much shit into the Mucky Mansion? Wouldn’t it of made sense to declutter first?! 🤷‍♀️
I did de clutter for her, took weeks to sort! Waste of time though it seems to be her dumping ground again

I think she wanted to flog Hagrid but Pete put a stop to it?
Hagrid is with Helen, next door neighbour at MM. He's doing very well

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

I still sit opened mouthed through this whole video. The mess in the house (which she isn't ever going to sort) and just her constant list of excuses towards the end of the video about her post. No Katie, even when you do get the post, you ignore it, this has been proved.
On & on & on & on....... NOBODY FUCKING CARES....shut the fuck up, pay your fucking debts & FUCK OFF 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Sorry to quote my own post but I'm so angry. I've emailed Roehampton Priory and given them a few home truths about this Cunt; how many are crying out for help and she’s taking FUCKING selfies outside to suit her. Sorry, I'm ranting but I'm so angry and upset right now. Sorry 😞
Roehampton Priory will probably say the pavement is public property and they have no control what people do outside their gates. However, what does this do to their credibility, especially since she is clearly giving the impression that, at the Priory you can:
*come and go as you please, unaccompanied, within a short space of time.
*can go out shopping when you please.
*be picked up by your partner and taken to visit your son then shopping afterwards (Bicester).
*have pics taken in a pub.
*more unaccompanied visits.
*going on holiday abroad again around alcohol.
*going out to be pampered: hair, nails, make up (even though she still looks like 💩)
*more shopping.
*visits home.
*having access to your mobile phone.
*being in the media and social media all day.
The list is endless and this is all within, what, 6 weeks from being court ordered to attend the Priory?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Timz

VIP Member
Out on a whim next thread suggestion:
KP87: pretend crutches but no leg to stand on in court

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Classy as ever eh, @Pom Bear ! I hope you're much better now after that raging tooth x
Looool 😄😄 x.
Thank you ❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
I'm alot better now as had another temporary crown put on and seems to be doing fine so far 💕💖😀😘 xx.

I've just realised when Dec 15th comes round I be on a mini hoilday to Ireland! I try and pop in when I can to see how it's going 🥰

A new show in the future for Katie 😀😄...

Resizer_16293909070410.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I'm still very sick with COVID day 13 can only get up for short periods just really weak but hopefully on the mend, Doc reckons at least another week. Anyway enough wingeing, I'm 56, I feel things in my water and sure as eggs are eggs I'm positive he'll belt her one again soon. The lead up to Christmas, the pressure to be pretending to be having a fabulous A Lister time. Too much spending, drink, sniff, late nights, junk food he's gonna flip again. I just hope there are no kids or animals around.😰

• Heart
  • Sad