Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winepig

VIP Member
Seeing her just pour the raita tub on top 🤮
She makes no effort to check her diet, it’s just endless cycles of gorging and liposuction, she’s grotesque. To think she had the nerve to mock Kelly Brook who’s always been naturally beautiful and curvaceous, heavier or not.
She is an absolute savage , no decorum , no manners , certainly no table manners .
Can you imagine how she must’ve behaved for years at celeb “ dos” awards ceremonies etc .
How THE HELL did she get away with it for so long ?
The crass behaviour , the lies , the drugs, the alcoholism , the promiscuity , the cruelty to animals , the neglect of her brood of feral children .
Why did people put up with her ?
I’m genuinely flummoxed 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 32

DC16

VIP Member
Over a thousand comments now on the DM story of her fake Priory and shopping trip, 99.9% negative. I can see absolute uproar if she doesn’t get some jail time.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

VIP Member

More about Kris. She will get so angry. :ROFLMAO:
Katie Price’s ex Kris Boyson says he misses her kids – and hopes she ‘gets the help she needs’

Krusties- we also hopes she gets the help she needs, as long as it's in a prison cell.

• Haha

VIP Member
What does she actually DO besides getting her hair and nails done and flogging her velour shite? Those children should be living in a clean and tidy home, there’s no excuses, sheer laziness!
They do live in a clean and tidy home..... when they live with their fathers, Katie should never have the kids because she lives in shithole.

Thanks to tattle I’ve noticed how manipulative she is, I had a friend like this before, I’ll be honest about one thing and confide in you and then every bullshit and fabricated thing going forward will be seen as genuine as they have been misconstrued before and been open in the past. They then play on this forever.

The princess post annoyed me, love your FaceTimes, why post now?you’ve never posted that before? Because it benefits her right now and helps the narrative.

I don’t hate her or wish her bad, but playing silly games and being a fool is fine when you’re young and wild. But when you get to your 40’s and going man to man and seshing and breaking the law and alienating your friends and family. You are going to end up lonely.

Friend I referenced earlier, used to threaten to self harm when things went tits up, mental health is so irrational, you could be having the happiest period of your life and have a black cloud hanging over you. You could be facing adversity and manage to be strong.

She never is having the best day ever being the best mum and then mentions she did struggle with anxiety but the kids pulled her through! It’s always mentioned out when she’s done something wrong. Which naturally would make you anxious. That’s a worry. Not a crippling Manifestation of panic. I hate it being trivialised.

Sorry for the essay lol, esp when I don’t post often!

• Heart

Gem74

VIP Member
Anyway, the question is will Katie bore the fuck out us with another review??
[/
Recap.....she's flogging mystery boxes, nobody cares..... she's advertising boombod, nobody cares..... she's reviewing I'm A Celeb, nobody cares....she reminded everyone that she's been on it TWICE, nobody cares.....she's exploiting the kids at max speed in attempt to look like a great mum, nobody cares....she's bleating on at the press for telling lies 😂😂, nobody cares....Crawl told us where his sofa came from because apparently everyone was asking, nobody was asking, nobody cares......and on and on and on and on the shit show rolls 😴🥱
Jan cares…🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

PTMe

Chatty Member
I have a question: are you selling your story yet?
View attachment 892205
Yup we all have a life outside the Tattle Matrix 😂
Once upon a time there was a woman who wanted to tell the world her experience with the wicked witch of the west but she could be discredited as a crucial witness if some home truths appeared in newspapers until the wicked witch was melted.

I hope that answers the question.

• Heart
  • Haha

Fish189

VIP Member
Looking through my apple news I came across this beauty 😂😂😂😂. Carol woods. Even the scum’s taking the piss . Tide’s turning
C9F1F8CF-40E6-4AF2-9DDF-EE6ECE1A8D42.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

woowoono2

Chatty Member
So filming YouTube content today then 🙄
A pigs ear on the carpet - that’s just rank 🤮 Those pigs ears are so greasy, and too much for my dogs who are much bigger. They leave fatty stains everywhere - her carpet must stink.

Quoting myself - “her carpet must stink” has got soooooo many meanings when applied to her.

• Haha
  • Sick

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'm actually quite sorry for him having to settle for second best all the time. He so wants to be the big I am but he's got a dodgy old girlfriend who everyone laughs about, no car of his own only cars borrowed from his dads front drive, a tastelessly decorated house, a goochi babygro and an assortment of trashy tracksuits, low education, no conversation, turkey teef, a penchant to posting banal quotes from the internet.........................
This is what I don't get. He never goes out with his mates, he's just a glorified cabbie, he never does anything worthwhile of his own accord, just what is he and what's in it for him is what I want to know. Other than make yourself a laughing stock for a blue tick, whatever the fuck star prize a blue tick gets you of course. 2 weeks in benidorm or a speedboat?! ?? 🤣

• Haha

Noggin

Chatty Member
We all know that KP wheels out the MH Card as and when she needs it.... But what boils my piss is that if you just look at her IG you can see asides being a Narc her MH can't be that bad.

I know lots and have worked with people with MH and the last things they'd do is plaster themselves all over social media. They don't want the attention.

KP just makes a mockery of it all.... DV, MH and if she uses this to escape a sentence, I'll be fuming - more than! (Not the advert). Trouble is, I doubt anything like her social media usage, ramblings and trip to LV will be used to refute her MH claims. I'm gearing myself up for her getting away with it.

Also, I'm still wondering if it will be Princess and Juniors turn this weekend, as mentioned on the last thread.

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
No, you certainly can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in pink glitter!

Did you have a 'Little Weed⁉'
I think she's doing some serious backpeddling now after reading the comments on here, Instagram and all the other comments in the papers. She is desperately trying to stay relevant because that is all she cares about. She is defo falling out of favour and is trying to come across as mum of the year again and making out her and Cole are soulmates but it's plain to see he's got his own agenda. His body language speaks volumes and more and more people are exposing her for terrible behaviour. Will she turn her life around. I very much doubt it. Leandro was right she is wired wrong and I don't think the best psychiatrist could sort her out

Reactions: 29

LuvyaHarve

We all know that KP wheels out the MH Card as and when she needs it.... But what boils my piss is that if you just look at her IG you can see asides being a Narc her MH can't be that bad.

I know lots and have worked with people with MH and the last things they'd do is plaster themselves all over social media. They don't want the attention.

KP just makes a mockery of it all.... DV, MH and if she uses this to escape a sentence, I'll be fuming - more than! (Not the advert). Trouble is, I doubt anything like her social media usage, ramblings and trip to LV will be used to refute her MH claims. I'm gearing myself up for her getting away with it.

Also, I'm still wondering if it will be Princess and Juniors turn this weekend, as mentioned on the last thread.
It's so sad that there seems to be priority given to zlebs, I think until there's a big noise made about it by people that have done far less (driving convictions) and been locked up, like start making appeals citing her case. (if she gets away with it).

Also at the bankruptcy hearing, they should allow victim impact statements from everyone she's ripped off, and they can incorporate it with how she's continually spent on holidays, expensive hair extensions, drink, and allegedly drugs. It seems those judges need to take a look into her flouting herself allover social media etc.

She could have been promoting D. V awareness and work with a charity that helps people in that situation, but no she's not said a word, which is so strange when usually she'd use any event to make a £. It might have helped a bit for her case, ie: I'm so traumatised I want to raise awareness to help victims of D. V.
I'm still wondering how an unknown male could hit her take her ring and use coercive control early hours of the morning, she could enlighten people on how this can happen and how to look for signs🤔🙄.

Like we've all said if she really was that bad with M. H, she can cancel all social media and retreat with the "one" to a quiet place in the country, no one would care or miss her, the only reason she's in the media now is her constantly feeding the media stories. I just thought what a good idea the judge could send her to a locked mh facility for minimum 1yr and work on her under supervision, surely unless she gets intensive mh treatment she's at risk of doing it again👀

• Heart
Reactions: 29