Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Poor you Crowbag. I've got a sick husband here - a horrendous bout of Man Flu - guess who is suffering? ME :(

She could send some over to Lozza who apparently does not have any bibs for her child. On the other hand why would she ever make a gesture like that eh??
Kp used to wipe the kids' sicky mouths with her sleeve or a blanket. Pete's mum was horrified and they both pulled her up on it!

Reactions: 10

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
So, she did a poll on social media to ask if people wanted her to carry on with the Im a celeb comments after each episode. To which she ( allegedly ) says that the majority was yes. What? ten said no and 11 said yes 🤣🤣🤣.
Plus, plenty of comments on her glow in the dark teef on her IG post too.
In that first photo she looks like she's playing with herself and about ready for the big '0' 🤨

Is it a book you’re reading ?
Id be interested to know it’s title if so 😊
I'm a'waiting the delivery of SYBIL EXPOSED as recommended by you lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Krm2011

VIP Member
She's literally copied Charlotte Dawson's jyy add...I don't know who's more fucking cringe 😖😖😖😖😖

• Haha

Angelic37

VIP Member
Not antibiotics, as those are for bacterial infections. A new antiviral drug has just been approved for Covid treatment called Ronapreve.

When COVID hit last year, many with severe respiratory tract symptoms, think they were given steroids? 🤔

Maybe KP is also on steroids to bulk up for pulling weights in prison! 😆
Thanks for this! Makes sense now ☺ KP pulling weights? 🤔 Mind you stranger things have happened!

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Oh no you're gonna hate me. I'm still in bed with COVID and Betsy May has had her pigs ear on the bed. Poor darling won't leave me only to go to to the loo.♥
I just can't believe she is slating the media for her fragile #mentalhealth, but in the next breath, phoning Backgrid to take pictures of her outside the Priory to sell to the Mail. It's an absolute joke.
That one was the absolute game changer for me.In spite of everything I
I ain’t gonna lie, but liking the outfit😱 (as I swerve to avoid the rotten tomatoes…)
Me too.(hides head in shame)

• Haha