Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winepig

VIP Member
It’s the YouTube time machine! I was listening to Prince and remembered he formed the group Vanity 6 (they had a hit ‘82 Nasty Girl 😉 when I was born) and that Vanity herself inspired him with Purple Rain ☔
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-sexy-holy-saga-of-vanity-princes-muse-who-found-god
Intense couple breakup, like KP and Pete, they never got back together but the media would not stop talking about one to the other…

I guess there are some similarities with borderline narc relationships that KP has, and drugs, except neither has much talent and KP has zilch 😂 and any talent is swallowed or snorted ❄
Haha, I know that time machine only too well

I read Mayte’s book about her time with Prince on Kindle last year , that was fascinating , which is why I was interested in knowing more about Vanity , beyond the Nikki Sixx anecdotes

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Wonder if that is Wallis, the one she cancelled the Mighty Hoopla event for.

The MM is in the hands of the mortgage company, so it is up to them what action they take, hopefully they will be giving her, her marching orders. 😡
Spot the Horse's Arse in this photo - its a difficult choice............................................... :)

• Haha

woowoono2

Chatty Member
Oh no you're gonna hate me. I'm still in bed with COVID and Betsy May has had her pigs ear on the bed. Poor darling won't leave me only to go to to the loo.♥
You could try a Buffalo ear for Betsy - they last much longer and don’t leave fatty stains! Take it easy, JS x

• Heart
  • Angry

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
haha That was my teens in a nutshell, too. Mad dog, happy hardcore and a kappa tracksuit....it's a miracle we turned out so well. lol

And a bargain! I did very bad things in the ASOS sale last night. My partner is still crying. :D I agree about the LV. Not at all worth £1000.
I can’t wait to see what all you got!

• Heart

catty1

Do you know what though. I get the impression from the last few interviews they are very careful to not upset her and don't ask probing questions and Piers Morgan attacks everyone for anything. A thought crossed my mind that she's got some dirt on him. I mean he's quick to call people out on their behaviour isn't he but he hasn't waded in over her. He's been strangely silent
What could she possibly have over Piers? And after all this time, would it matter. Maybe she is just not high on his racer? I prefer him when he goes after Meegain!!!

• Haha

Timz

VIP Member
Re the clothes - in my opinion that's probably the best outfit she's worn.

It's just a puffer coat with leggings and boots, nothing ridiculous there. Nobody looks stick thin in a Big Coat (and stick thin doesn't mean classy).

The hair and face are a different matter entirely ....
She looks like a Beatle 🐜

KP as Beetle Juice!

Last edited:
  • Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
# Keiron is coming , the Price is getting fat , poor little Sid has Turkey Teef & a bloody silly hat
I think it's just about late enough in November because this reminded me of this song (yea, seems like it's the day for this thread reminding me of songs...)

• Heart

Timz

VIP Member
Tbf all of KP’s exes are so vain, it takes two to tango and meet their match!

KP prob thinks it could have been the next Vanity with the intense love-hate relationships (Vanity was mostly hooked on crack in 80s/90s but did not lose her looks, was a lifelong natural beauty. I’ve been reading up on her how she had damaged her body through drug abuse, 🪦 👀)

Wilkco

VIP Member
I just can't believe she is slating the media for her fragile #mentalhealth, but in the next breath, phoning Backgrid to take pictures of her outside the Priory to sell to the Mail. It's an absolute joke.
Does her photographer take the photos and then pass them to Backgrid to sell to the newspapers?📷

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7