Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timz

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I just don’t get the binfest or ptme or whatever they are called saying oh big story coming or I can’t tell all until I get a massive payment it all smells like bollocks to me , hope I’m wrong but my spidey senses are tingling.
You’re not wrong, and I’m hoping you’re not 😉

Reactions: 10

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 let's hope he keeps her!!!

How can 1 person have their mop done so many times and it still look so shit.
Mind. Can't polish a turd huns
As the great (totally forgotten who) said. You can put lipstick on a pig. It will still be a pig.
No, you certainly can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in pink glitter!

No but I did go to a fancy dress as bill and Ben not sure which but me plant pot were too big for me head couldn’t see a bloody thing 🙈
Did you have a 'Little Weed⁉'

• Haha

Uppompey

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Katie Price the drink and drug driver continues to lie and exploit her kids

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
I can’t wait to see what all you got!
That was my upbringing too except sometimes I would drink thunderbirds and my jacket of choice was a berghaus 🤣🤣🤣🤣 are you from Glasgow ??

haha That was my teens in a nutshell, too. Mad dog, happy hardcore and a kappa tracksuit....it's a miracle we turned out so well. lol
That was my upbringing too except sometimes I would drink thunderbirds and my jacket of choice was a berghaus 🤣🤣🤣🤣 are you from Glasgow ??

Last edited:
  • Haha

VIP Member
Katie posted this on her Facebook and if you notice she has got KP watermarked on the video, what a cunt.

• Sad
  • Angry

Winepig

VIP Member
Tbf all of KP’s exes are so vain, it takes two to tango and meet their match!

KP prob thinks it could have been the next Vanity with the intense love-hate relationships (Vanity was mostly hooked on crack in 80s/90s but did not lose her looks, was a lifelong natural beauty. I’ve been reading up on her how she had damaged her body through drug abuse, 🪦 👀)
Is it a book you’re reading ?
Id be interested to know it’s title if so 😊

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
You’re welcome, you said what I’d like to say but I’m not eloquent enough.
I hope you’re not feeling too bad?
Stay there it’s the best place to be in this weather. I’m debating an early night or going to get a bottle of wine to warm me up!
Pink. I resorted to the bottle of wine.

• Heart

Pricenotright

Wow not sure how the papers work but how could katie stop a story does she had that much influence 🤷‍♀️ I thought they just want to sell as many papers as possible not caring who gets caught in the shit storm.
Basically in my opinion and it’s just my opinion in this situation I would have a morale duty to disclose any information I had about katie anywhere I could to safeguard others including her children and not be waiting for a big paycheque but that’s just me.
The papers need proof...photo or video evidence otherwise it's just hearsay....