Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey3871

VIP Member
Mad Donna looks rank… oh I nearly threw up when I saw her bottom, price looks rank too … what is it about Fern’s make up making everyone look very orange. Especially at the hairline? I just don’t get it
Is that supposed to be the same person in pics???? Looks like Mum & daughter ... Why would a 'makeup artist' use all these filters ???

Reactions: 7

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
What a ridiculous story about absolutely nothing. Seriously, why do they bother??
What a horrible sight though for that boy - seeing it in the plastic and then the even worse vision of it wearing the skimpy frillies from that shop! Poor lad will never recover from it :)

• Angry
  • Haha

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
P
The one about Harvey hanging up his washing, she should have been teaching him how to do that years ago!
Price was to busy shagging, getting pissed up and drugged up. Imagine the lottery of life and lucking out popping out of that man cave.

• Angry

mrs plant

Smells like “ bollocks” I do love a mixed metaphor 😂😂😂
But the question is who’s bollocks ?

I’m guessing Crawl must have questionable personal hygiene himself , given the company that he keeps 🤢
So funny I don’t think I’ve ever mixed a metaphor before but maybe I do it all the time but don’t realise it 😆

• Haha

Winepig

VIP Member
I think it's just about late enough in November because this reminded me of this song (yea, seems like it's the day for this thread reminding me of songs...)

What a lovely piece of music & great voice too, not heard that before 😀

Reactions: 6