Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I didn’t say I didn’t believe you just the cryptic messages were misleading I’m a northerner and we don’t do beating around the bush whilst wearing our flat caps takin t dog for a walk.
The above makes sense, straightforward and to the point but unfortunately for you it looks like the bankruptcy may go on and on and on. Does anyone on here know if she can be arrested eventually for not complying and just ignoring all proceeding.
She may mean credible, rather than crucial. Hard to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

keyser666

Something I’ve realised is… those who think putting a tea story out in papers (or bleating on that they will at some point)… won’t change a thing about KP, nor our instincts and opinions of her. What’s done is done. Today’s news wraps up tomorrow’s fish n chips.
The judge will have the final say with the sentencing, if that.
ot won’t even be taken into account

• Angry
  • Sad

Crowbag

VIP Member
Just been reading KP is a big fan of Richard madeley
Well he also likes not to pay for his shopping and has a family member done for drunk driving
Lmfao
So 2 peas in a pod
Both also seem to enjoy being up to the neck in shit if it makes them money.

• Haha

Squirrelina

VIP Member
I wonder where Harvey will go over the Christmas holiday 🎅.

Surely Manky won't be allowed to have him, if she manages to avoid jail. And if she is sent down, where will he go? It's unlikely the school will have students over the holiday.
Hopefully AFP will have him. He’s fond of her

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Last edited:

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
When people say it’s just a bad flu, and I assumed that. Until I got it. Honestly 2/3 days I wasn’t sure I could carry on, and then a light at the end of the tunnel, I felt like I’d been hit by a truck, every inch of my body hurt, plus a piercing headache, plus constant nausea, plus an extreme fever followed by being ice cold and shivers, losing your smell and taste is so weird too!
Can I ask if you had both shots? I am currently debating if I want to get a booster now that I am eligible.

Reactions: 8

Timz

VIP Member
🙄 KP’s bathbomb promo vid on IG, she can’t whistle and autograph at the same time 🥴✍ Whilst reviewing I’m a Celeb in ad break 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8