Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palomina

I’m not that up to date on Pricey’s antics but was it Carl that allegedly assaulted her, took her ring etc?
Apologies if this has already been answered.

Reactions: 11

keyser666

Anyone reckon this tapping by crawl is to cause noise and stuff to bother Harvey and also the hand sign was the one he said to Harvey yesterday about flipping the bird ?

• Wow

Wilkco

VIP Member
Does Fern post those images on her Instagram without KP's consent? I wonder how much Fern gets paid every time she does her make up!👀👄💄

• Wow
  • Sick

Angelic37

VIP Member
YES money and borrowing money is a real lit match for arguments.. i dont mind lending money out but what grinds my gears are those people who borrow ..pay you back..then borrow it back again and do it month in month out it may seem mean but i find it better not to discuss your cash flow with anybody ..
Now I don't have a problem with that. I have a friend who struggles and regularly borrows but she always pays me back. That's fine with me.

fearns

How boring is her gram all she goes on about is Harvey ! Bath bombs and I’m a celeb she’s so fucking boring sick of the sight of Harvey god love him x

Reactions: 10

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Even at 63 Madge looks better than skanky although she too has probably been at the filters.

Regardless of that she still looks younger than skanky LOL

• Haha

JackPott

Definitely fake. Look at the shit quality of the bracelet where it joins onto the watch.

Recall he was trying to flog this moody Rolex about a year ago? Clearly noone is stupid enough to buy any goods of this fucking spiv.
It's total dog shit, not even a £200 fake. Prob got a battery inside!

• Haha