Katie Price #86 The horn keeps growing, Biffa’s seed ain’t sowing, off to jail I am going. Woo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Permitted uses

Trade plates are used for vehicles in the temporary possession of a business for
testing, trialling, demonstrating, delivering or dismantling.
🤔 mmmm does driving KP about for the weekend count? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Absolutely not! My hubby is a car dealer so I know you can't drive around willy nilly with trade plates. You'll get nicked!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Surely KP is a journalist dream story exposing the truth of her shambolic life. I admit I don’t know much about NDAs but if it’s a big story wouldn’t a tabloid help protect their source with legal bills etc….

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Out on a whim next thread suggestion:
KP87: pretend crutches but no leg to stand on in court

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks to tattle I’ve noticed how manipulative she is, I had a friend like this before, I’ll be honest about one thing and confide in you and then every bullshit and fabricated thing going forward will be seen as genuine as they have been misconstrued before and been open in the past. They then play on this forever.

The princess post annoyed me, love your FaceTimes, why post now?you’ve never posted that before? Because it benefits her right now and helps the narrative.

I don’t dislike her or wish her bad, but playing silly games and being a fool is fine when you’re young and wild. But when you get to your 40’s and going man to man and seshing and breaking the law and alienating your friends and family. You are going to end up lonely.

Friend I referenced earlier, used to threaten to self harm when things went tits up, mental health is so irrational, you could be having the happiest period of your life and have a black cloud hanging over you. You could be facing adversity and manage to be strong.

She never is having the best day ever being the best mum and then mentions she did struggle with anxiety but the kids pulled her through! It’s always mentioned out when she’s done something wrong. Which naturally would make you anxious. That’s a worry. Not a crippling Manifestation of panic. I hate it being trivialised.

Sorry for the essay lol, esp when I don’t post often!
i had a friend like this too, she's the type of friend thats NO friend really, the type of person,who only has her own agenda and you would prefer inside camp, pissing out, than out side, pissing in. this is why the ex's say its important she's happy in a romance, because she leaves them alone ! she's so selfish and self absorbed

• Heart
#87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Surely KP is a journalist dream story exposing the truth of her shambolic life. I admit I don’t know much about NDAs but if it’s a big story wouldn’t a tabloid help protect their source with legal bills etc….
Thing is, they all know the truth about her, they just don't print it. They enable her, BBC must know what a tit parent she's been to Harvey, yet they allow her a prime time documentary. When she's dies, it'll be all *Katie was a troubled addict for years with a chaotic life*

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Competing or conspiring? 😂
Oh those comments 🤣. My favourite is (paraphrasing) 'you're a used car sales and chauffeur, don't go thinking you're the wolf of wall street' LOL.

Followed closely by 'why is a white piece taking a black - RACIST'!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It just gets weirder and weirder. Maybe Carl told Kris because he thought Kris wouldn’t tell anyone for fear of his own secrets being spilled. There are so many people who know so much who have been forced to sign confidentiality agreements. I don’t know how tight or legally binding these confidentiality agreements are but I reckon it only takes one person to start revealing things then more will start. I bet Miss Chin (fern) and that hairdresser she uses have seen and heard a lot! As well as Harvey’s carers and many others who she “employs” and friends and family. So many people to keep sweet….
They’re not legally binding if it refers to criminal offences or child safeguarding

• Heart
Katie is setting up the narrative that she visits Harvey every weekend (oh, apart from when she's gallivanting around Vegas) and that he depends on seeing her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Katie is setting up the narrative that she visits Harvey every weekend (oh, apart from when she's gallivanting around Vegas) and that he depends on seeing her.
I wonder where Harvey will go over the Christmas holiday 🎅.

Surely Manky won't be allowed to have him, if she manages to avoid jail. And if she is sent down, where will he go? It's unlikely the school will have students over the holiday.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They are the masters of their own destiny. They spin a yarn and a tale then they orchestrate it so as they appear victims tick tock I’m watching that clock.

I have to say though she is looking 💩 rough

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder where Harvey will go over the Christmas holiday 🎅.

Surely Manky won't be allowed to have him, if she manages to avoid jail. And if she is sent down, where will he go? It's unlikely the school will have students over the holiday.
It may depend on the program he's enrolled on. The college seems to offer some "Long-term" accommodation and perhaps he doesn't have to return "home" during the holidays even though the college does have specific term dates on its website.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.