Katie Price #86 The horn keeps growing, Biffa’s seed ain’t sowing, off to jail I am going. Woo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Permitted uses

Trade plates are used for vehicles in the temporary possession of a business for
testing, trialling, demonstrating, delivering or dismantling.
🤔 mmmm does driving KP about for the weekend count? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Report him to the DVLA

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Obviously you've never dealt with the courts before.

All of the above has happened. KP stopped the story and I've been advised not to say anything until it's all over. Once a certain 'ruptcy hearing is done them BOOM, it'll come out with another paper, the one she has a contract with are more than interested but while they are working with her, it can't be said.

Don't worry I don't expect a lot of people to understand the situation, you don't even have to believe me 😊
Think we have a,ready said that lots of peeps have tea on her,when you sign a NDA do you have to do it through a lawyer or something?

Reactions: 11
Yesterday her book was £14.98 including p&p, today it's down to £12.57 inc p&p. Not going well is it.
Black Friday sale? As if! She will want to grab every penny, so I will also go with poor sales. Where are all her and Harvey’s millions of followers? The books should be flying off the shelves. I guess it’s mostly bots that she bought.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think we have a,ready said that lots of peeps have tea on her,when you sign a NDA do you have to do it through a lawyer or something?
I have never signed an NDA with KP. She's not smart enough to organise things like that.

What I say in public could jeopardize evidence I have already given.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Obviously you've never dealt with the courts before.

All of the above has happened. KP stopped the story and I've been advised not to say anything until it's all over. Once a certain 'ruptcy hearing is done them BOOM, it'll come out with another paper, the one she has a contract with are more than interested but while they are working with her, it can't be said.

Don't worry I don't expect a lot of people to understand the situation, you don't even have to believe me 😊
I didn’t say I didn’t believe you just the cryptic messages were misleading I’m a northerner and we don’t do beating around the bush whilst wearing our flat caps takin t dog for a walk.
The above makes sense, straightforward and to the point but unfortunately for you it looks like the bankruptcy may go on and on and on. Does anyone on here know if she can be arrested eventually for not complying and just ignoring all proceeding.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Good morning one and all ❤ I hope we all survived storm Arwen 🤞 with little or no damage to homes etc.

Well the dastardly duo are out and about again have home will travel. I for one cannot believe for one minute they are homeless she might be but not him. I can’t stand the way they behave she acts like she doesn’t have a care in the world maybe owing so much money to so many people she just ignores it and carries on. I feel for sure if it was any other person they would be hounded for it. 🤞for 15 Dec and Feb 22 when hopefully she will be held to account.

As for slap gate who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn’t say I didn’t believe you just the cryptic messages were misleading I’m a northerner and we don’t do beating around the bush whilst wearing our flat caps takin t dog for a walk.
The above makes sense, straightforward and to the point but unfortunately for you it looks like the bankruptcy may go on and on and on. Does anyone on here know if she can be arrested eventually for not complying and just ignoring all proceeding.
I suppose it firstly remains to be seen what happens in December, if she gets any jail time. If not, then if she doesn’t turn up for the public hearing, I believe a warrant can be issued for her arrest.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Aye, watch aht fer sheep in't road an'all lass, we get a few rahnd ere nah 'n again 😏👍

I still reckon she will miraculously come up with some money at the 11th hour, she's playing the system for as long as she can get away with it, it's what folk of her breed do unfortunately.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It's early but this thread moves fast...

Suggestions for the next thread people..

Game on.

Reactions: 13
It just gets weirder and weirder. Maybe Carl told Kris because he thought Kris wouldn’t tell anyone for fear of his own secrets being spilled. There are so many people who know so much who have been forced to sign confidentiality agreements. I don’t know how tight or legally binding these confidentiality agreements are but I reckon it only takes one person to start revealing things then more will start. I bet Miss Chin (fern) and that hairdresser she uses have seen and heard a lot! As well as Harvey’s carers and many others who she “employs” and friends and family. So many people to keep sweet….
The funny thing is that I've never seen her be nice to anybody let alone to keep them sweet. She's just a nasty old bag

Thread suggestion: Katie Price the drink and drug driver continues to lie and exploit her kids

Reactions: 10
It just gets weirder and weirder. Maybe Carl told Kris because he thought Kris wouldn’t tell anyone for fear of his own secrets being spilled. There are so many people who know so much who have been forced to sign confidentiality agreements. I don’t know how tight or legally binding these confidentiality agreements are but I reckon it only takes one person to start revealing things then more will start. I bet Miss Chin (fern) and that hairdresser she uses have seen and heard a lot! As well as Harvey’s carers and many others who she “employs” and friends and family. So many people to keep sweet….
She's in debt to lawyers though and has never paid what she owes in fines to others (Reid / Andre). So I don't think anyone would
be scared of her legal clout at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She ought to be afraid of Biffa's clout though because he looks like he's going to explode imminently :)

PS if skanky can't pay for a legal rep will she get Legal Aid because she's soooooooooooooo deserving of it? Imagine getting the job of defending the indefensible....................................................

Last edited:
  • Haha
She may mean credible, rather than crucial. Hard to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope to god little buddy has a warm coat to wear in this weather! Can’t say I’ve ever seen him in one! 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.