Katie Price #85 Hi guys, it's me, back with my kids, Harvey, Ju... What were their names again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S
“Oh Bud, you’re so cuuuuute” standard KP saying to everything
Edit (dinner down her outfit???!)
She eats like a pig. Even in restaurants food falling out of her mouth onto, if lucky, her plate if not the table for someone else to clean up.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
and btw - poor Pete getting reminded of meeting der fing In The Jungle every time this farce comes around. It was probably the worst payday he EVER had and there she is rubbing his face in it constantly - poor bastard!!

S
She eats like a pig. Even in restaurants food falling out of her mouth onto, if lucky, her plate if not the table for someone else to clean up.
but skanky loves "feral" don't she innit?
Let's hope the Dad's have managed to remove the disgusting table manners from the children since they were rescued from old Zelda
1637570691073.png
Its seems she's been to the nail bar again then ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Watching sulky Woods discuss “followers” and “celebrities” whilst sat next to his ‘scraping the barrel’ Mrs is all a bit too much for me, I just can’t with this pair of absolute lemons! someone give me a nudge when things get juicy like when she’s in court, when Sulky Woods gets a new boyfriend and ‘Amy bleeping Price’ changes to Any Price..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Theres a few weeks left until it has to go to Court to see the charges for being drunk & drugged, driving without a licence etc etc; Plenty of time to squeeze in another well-deserved 'oliday.

Maybe thats why it saw AFP at the weekend? To withdraw another pile of bunce from the AFP Bank & Savings Group to spend on another 'oliday wiv Biffa?

Harking back to the youtube info/doc on "Getin' Marid in dat Veegaass", innit high time we got the info/doc on "Sortin' Aht a Funneril for Me Muvva Beycorse Shees Terminawl Dontcha Knaa" ????

• Haha
Reactions: 23
S
You must know KP. I was going to say the same, it's like feeding time at the zoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Skanky is the only person who'd want wanky anyway :)

Who'd have thought it eh? People telling the old hag to it's numerous faces that the pair of them are useless, grifting asshats :) LOL (thats replying to Staples last posting which for some reason is ghosted) Its back now though :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Skanky is the only person who'd want wanky anyway :)

Who'd have thought it eh? People telling the old hag to it's numerous faces that the pair of them are useless, grifting asshats :) LOL (thats replying to Staples last posting which for some reason is ghosted) Its back now though :)
What did I miss, what reply is that Rita

Reactions: 6
What did I miss, what reply is that Rita
I don't know; That posting was still there online but I couldn't reply nor like it, it kept coming up with the "Ooops" thing. Its back now though. pehaps the PTB were checking it over or J A N had been back again??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Still no news on the Slapgate Saga though? WTF are the CPS up to??
It takes a really long time to gather the evidence for cohersive control, even more so when the victim is not supporting them and they will have to work much harder to find the evidence. If he is still being bailed it means CPS have not yet been asked if they will charge and the police are still collecting evidence. They will want to build as strong a case as possible so they have the best chance of prosecution.. unfortunately this takes time!

Still no news on the Slapgate Saga though? WTF are the CPS up to??
It takes a really long time to gather the evidence for cohersive control, even more so when the victim is not supporting them and they will have to work much harder to find the evidence. If he is still being bailed it means CPS have not yet been asked if they will charge and the police are still collecting evidence. They will want to build as strong a case as possible so they have the best chance of prosecution.. unfortunately this takes time!

Reactions: 21
Morning all. Had a little break from Tattle but I’m back 😁😁
Did you get permission to take a break from here? 😜

Morning all! I had an enforced break yesterday cos OH playing his new Call of Duty all day and our internet is so rubbish you can only use one device at a time - hence I lose out!
Anyway the scabby old mare seems to be doing the same old shite :)
Good to see you back 😚

🤣🤣

View attachment 880941

View attachment 880942

View attachment 880945

Should have said, One's a SLAPPER and one SLAPPED HER
Love these! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen Crawls stories, Him and Her watching TV in the dark, lets hope neither sat on Sid by accident.

See video for the famous dog joke at 37 seconds.
he cant filter her in real life,so has to have the light off..... then, he squints a bit and imagines she's 20 years younger lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For those not on insta, comments are spot on. Hardly any positive ones from 'fans'
There are very few of her so-called "fans" stupid enough to pop their heads over the parapet any more. You cannot defend the indefensible after all :)

Why though does it think her opinion on anything is relevant anyway? Nobody cares about what this washed-up, plasticised, hate-fuelled, past-it old 'Moddle' thinks about anything when it has proven it is utterly useless at everything it touches (especially at being a parent) If it wasn't so desperate to hang onto whatever 'fame' it thinks it has as well as her belovéd Biffa by plastering the media with it's bullshit and old bollox in order to earn a few sheckels, then it would have been long-consigned to the dustbin of society where it belongs. For me, my interest is solely seeing dis fing shot down in flames finally, have it crawl away into a big hole large enough to get those norks and her arse in, pull the dirt in on top and then the non-plastic bits biodegrade. (The rest will have a half-life of thousands of years sadly)

like you take an alcoholic to the pub !
You wouldn't if you actually cared about that person but then he doesn't does he? The more tit she creates the better he likes it :)

Reactions: 19

Good! I'd hate to think this pair of asswipes are going to get away with this like they do everything else. I am not bothered on her behalf though, just for any other woman who might become entangled with Biffa when he eventually unloads skanky (as he certainly will)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.