Katie Price #85 Hi guys, it's me, back with my kids, Harvey, Ju... What were their names again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest grid post, comments very negative and rightly so (y)
Yep, I've just been reading the comments and people are shocked at her double standards.
However there will be fans who think the sun shines out of her arse.

Reactions: 26
Yep, I've just been reading the comments and people are shocked at her double standards.
However there will be fans who think the sun shines out of her arse.
They seem to definitely be in minority this time.

Reactions: 15
I was playing around with Reface, he he he!!

Forgive me if I already posted this, goldfish memory syndrome.

reface-2021-11-20-11-42-46 (1).jpg
reface-2021-11-20-11-50-05 (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
No Bentley outside. Some old crap heap blue 4x4 thing. Must have had to give dads car back 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
One of these non celebrities in KP eyes has a MBE and won Celebrity Master Chef this year. That is something that she was not able to do. She was kicked out early. :ROFLMAO: 👩‍🍳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So according to KP and Cole, celebrity status is directly proportional to number of Insta followers?

Well I've got news for you Cole you maggot, you've only got a blue tick because you are shacked up with a dirty old buzzard who every man and his dog has had a go on at one time or another. You aren't famous in your own right Cole you ponce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Watching sulky Woods discuss “followers” and “celebrities” whilst sat next to his ‘scraping the barrel’ Mrs is all a bit too much for me, I just can’t with this pair of absolute lemons! someone give me a nudge when things get juicy like when she’s in court, when Sulky Woods gets a new boyfriend and ‘Amy bleeping Price’ changes to Any Price..
I think the Bentley must have been sold. It is no longer on the car lot.🚗
Hope it got a good, deep valet on the inside before some unsuspecting customer bought it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also, what the duck is 'Arm a Celebrity'

Got this image in my head of a load of celebs armed to the teeth, could make for good viewing that in actual fact!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
the comments on the IG are great especially the one which points out that the celebrity with only 16k IG followers is...a paralympian gold medallist. Well done Katie well done....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
That must be the "Who de F***is dis?" amaaaaazin' filter by Lulu Dropserdrawers being used on skanky;

It also very much looks like wanky is losing his barnet as well but Hahaha thats what happens when you bring a scumbag like skanky into your life because your hair rapidly disappears & it's waving "Adieu" is only the start of it :) He'll be bald as a coot in no time at all - cue visit to the Rug Doctor in Turkey :)

Also, what the duck is 'Arm a Celebrity'

Got this image in my head of a load of celebs armed to the teeth, could make for good viewing that in actual fact!
Especially when they all turn their weapons on skanky trying to break-into the compound shreiking
"I's mush more faymuss dan U lotta loosers, lemme in naaaaaaah! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the comments on the IG are great especially the one which points out that the celebrity with only 16k IG followers is...a paralympian gold medallist. Well done Katie well done....
That was on the same series of Masterchef as she was. Gahhh. She's so bloody disrespectful 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.