Katie Price #85 Hi guys, it's me, back with my kids, Harvey, Ju... What were their names again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It takes a really long time to gather the evidence for cohersive control, even more so when the victim is not supporting them and they will have to work much harder to find the evidence. If he is still being bailed it means CPS have not yet been asked if they will charge and the police are still collecting evidence. They will want to build as strong a case as possible so they have the best chance of prosecution.. unfortunately this takes time!

It takes a really long time to gather the evidence for cohersive control, even more so when the victim is not supporting them and they will have to work much harder to find the evidence. If he is still being bailed it means CPS have not yet been asked if they will charge and the police are still collecting evidence. They will want to build as strong a case as possible so they have the best chance of prosecution.. unfortunately this takes time!
True this, my cousin leads a police team that does this for child abuse cases. She never talks about her job and we don't ask questions but the evidence has to be in abundance as possible, concrete and 100% verifiable. This can take many months or even years to assemble as there is only one shot at conviction and so has to be right. She's seen seen too many cases thrown out of court because of a stupid technicality even though the rest of the evidence is overwhelming. I'm happy to wait longer if it means more certainty!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She has a type doesn't she? Or do they use the same filter?
I gather they've broken up but when Charles was with Lauren he looked at her so lovingly and they seemed so very close and happy together (and he got her pregnant!) that it points up how lacking Cole and Skanky are in the physical attraction stakes. She clings to him like a needy koala and he seems totally disinterested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They both look off their tits in that round up of the show ( synthetic or otherwise)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can I be your child 😭

Someone asked if KP left the kids with a hairdresser. Not sure which hairdresser that was but I can clarify she'll leave them with any Tom, Dick or Harry for a 'night off'
I had five, so one more won't make much difference! You would get spoiled rotten at Xmas! I love buying pressies!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Theres a few weeks left until it has to go to Court to see the charges for being drunk & drugged, driving without a licence etc etc; Plenty of time to squeeze in another well-deserved 'oliday.

Maybe thats why it saw AFP at the weekend? To withdraw another pile of bunce from the AFP Bank & Savings Group to spend on another 'oliday wiv Biffa?

Harking back to the youtube info/doc on "Getin' Marid in dat Veegaass", innit high time we got the info/doc on "Sortin' Aht a Funneril for Me Muvva Beycorse Shees Terminawl Dontcha Knaa" ????
I’m betting that it will be a freebie staycation weekend break for her to wind down as she is so stressed, you know!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Obviously looking for a spot on Gogglebox. Reason being she misheard and thought it was a new show called Gobble cocks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I think they mean KP should turn comments off and go private, we all know why she won't and why. Her braindead defenders don't
get what she is yet!

Wow, what a subject to pontificate on. No offence to anyone who watches it but those shows are about people raising their profile and getting a
big cheque, then being able to go on the chatshows afterwards and rake more in, she has to make out she was somehow special and the most worthy :mad: Ridiculous narcissist!
It says a lot that she's having to be a talking head on her own Instragram about it - as the only contestant to have been on twice I'd expect her to be commentating on shows like Lorraine, this Morning, etc. The whole country talks about this show for 3 weeks a year, but it seems nobody is interested in what Katie has to say. I can see why given how nasty they're both being! There are much worse things that 'only' having 16k followers...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It says a lot that she's having to be a talking head on her own Instragram about it - as the only contestant to have been on twice I'd expect her to be commentating on shows like Lorraine, this Morning, etc. The whole country talks about this show for 3 weeks a year, but it seems nobody is interested in what Katie has to say. I can see why given how nasty they're both being! There are much worse things that 'only' having 16k followers...
Yes, like having to buy them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂😂 at her self appointed nightly review of I'm a Celebrity.
How the tides have turned, no one paying or asking for your review.
No one gives a duck what you think you hag!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.