Katie Price #85 Hi guys, it's me, back with my kids, Harvey, Ju... What were their names again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even worse another of my sons loved Monster Trucks and had this godawful video that he played all the time. A truck called Awesome Kong arrests two baddies who've robbed the Bank - "Stop right there!" shouts driver 'Or Kong will strike!" Baddies run outside to surrender; Yes it was That Bad! Another son worshipped Smokey and the Bandit to which even now whenever it comes on telly his wife and daughter are obliged to endure it whilst he does a running commentary because he knows the script off-by-heart 😱

Don't be silly! It'll be a plop kitchen special pinched out of H's freezeer
That's just made me smile. Mine was 'mega machines' bloody videos about diggers and dumper trucks 🤣 over and over again. I took him to my Dad's age 3 and halfway up the motorway they were building a new section of road, cue Master Facehugger bursting into tears shouting 'Mum, look, it's Mega Machines' bless him. I had to buy him a bloody sit on digger that year from Santa! ❤

Sorry, on topic, I bet the skank can't even remember anything her kids are even into unless it's something she's bothered about too, like horses or pink tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have the feeling we are going to be so disappointed on 15th December.... Don't know why, I just have a feeling a suspended sentence or adjournment.

@PTMe if you know the truth about any other drink driving, you should report it. You know a suspended sentence won't stop her doing it again!
You are right Noggin. I believe It will be a suspended sentence,and yet another driving ban.Much good that has done in the past.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If she’s playing the mental health she’ll need an independent pre court assessment of her mental health then it will go through the diversion panel, but even then they’d have to be stating that the offence was committed as a direct result of her mental health issues, well we all know that’s just not the case, it was her arrogance, addictions and sheer disrespect for the law that caused the offence
Interesting, thanks. Here's hoping she gets what she truly deserves!

Reactions: 9
Even worse another of my sons loved Monster Trucks and had this godawful video that he played all the time. A truck called Awesome Kong arrests two baddies who've robbed the Bank - "Stop right there!" shouts driver 'Or Kong will strike!" Baddies run outside to surrender; Yes it was That Bad! Another son worshipped Smokey and the Bandit to which even now whenever it comes on telly his wife and daughter are obliged to endure it whilst he does a running commentary because he knows the script off-by-heart 😱

Don't be silly! It'll be a plop kitchen special pinched out of H's freezeer
Tom Sawyer, on cassette.
Painting a never ending fence.
I have no idea why she liked it so much, it was beyond awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.