Katie Price #85 Hi guys, it's me, back with my kids, Harvey, Ju... What were their names again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an earth are those two banging on about on IG!!??? That’s three minutes of my life I will never get back again.
But as she is talking about being on I’m a celeb, I do remember Johny Rotton absolutely hating her on the show.
They were constantly clashing. Good judge of character our Johny boy.

“He clashed with Katie throughout their time within the jungle
Ranting about her within the Bush Telegraph at one level, he mentioned: “The woman’s f*****g talentless. P**s off it doesn’t do anything. And when it does it nags all the way through it. Come on.
“Kick her a**e out of right here. It ain’t humorous anymore. It do not contribute. It’s a parasite. You will not push far more that on me. I will not take that. I will not. You make a change with that angle or I’ll do one thing severe.”
And in a rant that ended with him kicking the camera, he fumed: “I’m getting actually fed up with it. I’m form of the spokesperson I suppose, as a result of I’m outspoken. It occupies the centre of consideration, nevertheless it is not completely satisfied even with that. The smoke annoys her. It’s the camp fireplace, b***h. Live with it or swap. “I’m not here to support a Page 3 f*****g blow up balloon. Right? I f*****g ain’t. No f*****g more.”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can just imagine what it’s like in that house tonight:

Cole pouring Skanky a vodka, telling her she isn’t an addict and not to let other people ruin her fun.. then making snide remarks about how she looked on I’m a Sleb vs how she looks now.

Skanky necking copious voddys, telling Cole all about the first time she did I’m a Sleb; how she fell in love with Pete, gave him a blowie in the hotel, and that if it wasn’t for Claire and her carbs, they “wud still be togevvahh”

“It’s you I luv now, Cole. Yous so fit. Phwoooar! Pete’s just a bleep. Now, hold my drink I need to go piss in the garden. You can’t tame the Pricey, wahey!”
Are you sure you are not the real Pwicey? It’s uncanny how you sound so much like her 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I am more then happy to be hated by morons who think that anything this poor excuse for a human does is acceptable. I have not one criminal conviction, have never touched drugs, put my children before my own wants and needs and would rather die then think that my children do not feel safe around me. My kids tell me they love me everytime they leave the room, because they have grown up knowing that they are more loved then anything. Not forced, not coached. Its just natural for us. There is no money or fame in the world I would swap that for. So, hate away instashammers! I know which side I would rather be on. You wont find a more caring, emphatic, genuine bunch of people then the krusties! So shove that up your chocolate star! (Sorry, long day and a large bourbon!)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I am more then happy to be hated by morons who think that anything this poor excuse for a human does is acceptable. I have not one criminal conviction, have never touched drugs, put my children before my own wants and needs and would rather die then think that my children do not feel safe around me. My kids tell me they love me everytime they leave the room, because they have grown up knowing that they are more loved then anything. Not forced, not coached. Its just natural for us. There is no money or fame in the world I would swap that for. So, hate away instashammers! I know which side I would rather be on. You wont find a more caring, emphatic, genuine bunch of people then the krusties! So shove that up your chocolate star! (Sorry, long day and a large bourbon!)
Hear Hear 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Looking at the comments from Katie's view on IACGMOOH, people are appalled at her toxic comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looking at the comments from Katie's view on IACGMOOH, people are appalled at her toxic comments.
Doing what she does best, causing controversy and pissing people off.
Oh, because she is such a HUGE celebrity with a massive fan base! 😏

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Can I be your child 😭

Someone asked if KP left the kids with a hairdresser. Not sure which hairdresser that was but I can clarify she'll leave them with any Tom, Dick or Harry for a 'night off'

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
With luck her fans might realize what a toxic woman she is.
The bot accounts are out in force on that latest post for a crypto trader. The rest are a strange mix of people with Price level of intellect (none) defending her, or those that see through the bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yep, my grown up daughter texts to say good night, love you lots, every night.
Just because.
As you say, that's something these idiots will never understand.

(she also made loads of i love my mummy pictures etc when she was little, i still have many, without being coached. I'm a lucky mum).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well said.❤ 👏

Reactions: 13
People that aren't addicts are not the following

Bankrupt
A bad mum
Waiting to be sentenced
Been arrested a handful of times for drug related driving offences
Gurns until the sun doesn't shine anymore
Slurs her words
Has no control over her life.

She's an addict through and through.

It's not just drugs that contribute to those examples above, she's a vile person, always has been.

Most nights that we went out she was coked up to her eyeballs.
Very
Whoaaa... Oh Lordy ~ what on Almighty Earth did she do to her eyes on this specific occasion? (asking for a friend) x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep, my grown up daughter texts to say good night, love you lots, every night.
Just because.
As you say, that's something these idiots will never understand.

(she also made loads of i love my mummy pictures etc when she was little, i still have many, without being coached. I'm a lucky mum).
Ahh that’s lovely❤, so does mine. I adore my kids. They have and always will come first with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New thread 🧵😀 x.

I must put this on as promised..sorry I'm late 🥰

Amy F Price goes on Blankety Blank...

Resizer_16374563875001.jpg

She does well by going home with a three piece silver oxygen tank machine gun set and a blankety blank cheque book and pen 😀😄 x.

Resizer_16374563875000.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.