Katie Price #85 Hi guys, it's me, back with my kids, Harvey, Ju... What were their names again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooer, she could audition for her and
Just watched them complaining that the people on I’m A Celebrity aren’t really celebrities. That’s rich coming from them! They sound like a couple of washed up has beens - perhaps Carwash wanted to go in there. When she made the comment about Instagram Influencers - isn’t that exactly what she is now as certainly not anything else in the entertainment world (unless you count her sad life as entertainment).
Cole
New thread 🧵😀 x.

I must put this on as promised..sorry I'm late 🥰

Amy F Price goes on Blankety Blank...

View attachment 880753

She does well by going home with a three piece silver oxygen tank machine gun set and a blankety blank cheque book and pen 😀😄 x.

View attachment 880755
Amy F. Price won? WTF?
(the questions must've been nicked from our 'Millionaire' suggestions @Pom Bear !)
However, I must congratulate Old Iron Lung on winning a blank cheque book and pen. It will come in very useful for her.
Not to mention the extra oxygen tanks to see her 'Last Christmas' and hopefully well into February to kiss her erstwhile offspring goodbye. Tick tock. Clunk click. Time. Keys. Bye Felicia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
duck me Pom my bladder’s just prolapsed (like KP’s).
Loooooool 🤭😅😅😅😄😄😄😘 xx.

@SewerGrapes ..

December month just made 😄😘 xx

Resizer_16375453314920.jpg

Ooer, she could audition for her and

Cole

Amy F. Price won? WTF?
(the questions must've been nicked from our 'Millionaire' suggestions @Pom Bear !)
However, I must congratulate Old Iron Lung on winning a blank cheque book and pen. It will come in very useful for her.
Not to mention the extra oxygen tanks to see her 'Last Christmas' and hopefully well into February to kiss her erstwhile offspring goodbye. Tick tock. Clunk click. Time. Keys. Bye Felicia.
Loooooool
Only won due to no one else to give the oxygen tank machine gun away 😄😄😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Morning all! I had an enforced break yesterday cos OH playing his new Call of Duty all day and our internet is so rubbish you can only use one device at a time - hence I lose out!
Anyway the scabby old mare seems to be doing the same old shite :)

Reactions: 22
Her latest grid post, comments very negative and rightly so (y)

Reactions: 22
how would she identify who tattle people are on Instagram anyway?
I think they mean KP should turn comments off and go private, we all know why she won't and why. Her braindead defenders don't
get what she is yet!

So does Crawl Space, he looks like he's off his head and sat in a hole, either that or he's trying to get a seasonal job as a dwarf!
Wow, what a subject to pontificate on. No offence to anyone who watches it but those shows are about people raising their profile and getting a
big cheque, then being able to go on the chatshows afterwards and rake more in, she has to make out she was somehow special and the most worthy :mad: Ridiculous narcissist!

Reactions: 24
Can someone pop on the archive please!
Its there! :)

Can someone pop on the archive please!
Could it perhaps be that it "Does'nt know them" because she's too old for them now or simply they don't want to "know" her and avoid her like the plague anyway? Madeley might though - he's been caught out defending her in the press before now...................................

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.