Katie Price #85 Hi guys, it's me, back with my kids, Harvey, Ju... What were their names again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Crawls stories, Him and Her watching TV in the dark, lets hope neither sat on Sid by accident.

See video for the famous dog joke at 37 seconds.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just seen Crawls stories, Him and Her watching TV in the dark, lets hope neither sat on Sid by accident.

See video for the famous dog joke.
Isn't this what they were doing when he suddenly punched her. Well, her version. 😬 How can she sit there alone with him, it's only a matter of time until it all kicks off again.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am just home from work. Have I missed anything? It seems like the same old same old.
I don’t know what I am expecting to HAPPEN but it seems like a never ending circus that has calmed to a trickle.

Reactions: 16
People that aren't addicts are not the following

Bankrupt
A bad mum
Waiting to be sentenced
Been arrested a handful of times for drug related driving offences
Gurns until the sun doesn't shine anymore
Slurs her words
Has no control over her life.

She's an addict through and through.

It's not just drugs that contribute to those examples above, she's a vile person, always has been.

Most nights that we went out she was coked up to her eyeballs.
As someone who works within the demographic of addiction; she ticks many of the above boxes. I also work with many people who have genuine MH issues, and they’re lovely people. KP is just an hole.

Reactions: 39
I am just home from work. Have I missed anything? It seems like the same old same old.
I don’t know what I am expecting to HAPPEN but it seems like a never ending circus that has calmed to a trickle.
Don't bother with the newspapers, they are just covering Skanky and Wanky's Instascream posts.

Skanky posting up photo and a video of Harvey on the gram, more damage control.

Plus Skanky advertising her baff bombs and equestrian range.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

See video for the famous dog joke at 37 seconds.
Ide be more worried about an assailant jumping out and clumping pricey
Se
Isn't this what they were doing when he suddenly punched her. Well, her version. 😬 How can she sit there alone with him, it's only a matter of time until it all kicks off again.
well November is nearly over so unless we get another headline saying the perpetrator has been bailed again then it’s pretty safe to say who the women beater is

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can just imagine what it’s like in that house tonight:

Cole pouring Skanky a vodka, telling her she isn’t an addict and not to let other people ruin her fun.. then making snide remarks about how she looked on I’m a Sleb vs how she looks now.

Skanky necking copious voddys, telling Cole all about the first time she did I’m a Sleb; how she fell in love with Pete, gave him a blowie in the hotel, and that if it wasn’t for Claire and her carbs, they “wud still be togevvahh”

“It’s you I luv now, Cole. Yous so fit. Phwoooar! Pete’s just a bleep. Now, hold my drink I need to go piss in the garden. You can’t tame the Pricey, wahey!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I think she wants or needs him to hit her.
Publicity, it's all she knows, round and round.
And it must be time for her next surgery fix too.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I can just imagine what it’s like in that house tonight:

Cole pouring Skanky a vodka, telling her she isn’t an addict and not to let other people ruin her fun.. then making snide remarks about how she looked on I’m a Sleb vs how she looks now.

Skanky necking copious voddys, telling Cole all about the first time she did I’m a Sleb; how she fell in love with Pete, gave him a blowie in the hotel, and that if it wasn’t for Claire and her carbs, they “wud still be togevvahh”

“It’s you I luv now, Cole. Yous so fit. Phwoooar! Pete’s just a bleep. Now, hold my drink I need to go piss in the garden. You can’t tame the Pricey, wahey!”
I’m bleeping howling !! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The tattle police are out, I see? 🤣

Get a bleeping grip, you bunch of wet wipes! They’ve both clearly had a few sherbets at least. ‘Limit comments’ what use is that going to do if she continues to post this tit? I love seeing people post this rubbish. They’re happy to give her a free pass for driving (admittedly) under the influence, yet demonise those who call her out on it. Preposterous behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Just watched them complaining that the people on I’m A Celebrity aren’t really celebrities. That’s rich coming from them! They sound like a couple of washed up has beens - perhaps Carwash wanted to go in there. When she made the comment about Instagram Influencers - isn’t that exactly what she is now as certainly not anything else in the entertainment world (unless you count her sad life as entertainment).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
that tattle hater really doesn't get it, she will not turn off comments till the bitter end. Her need for any attention is a symptom, not her actual problem.

Reactions: 27
Yep, that’s a definate.
They’ve had the escape to Vegas fun, now they are back home and facing the stark reality of what‘s about to happen. The Court case, possible intervention with Harvey, the “ hitgate “ story being re investigated, Her bankruptcy and loss of MM. So there is plenty of trigger points that could exacerbate tempers with those two ( plus turning to drink and drugs to cope with it all ).
Watch this space……

Reactions: 25
I feel uncomfortable when she speaks !! Like I get all anxious for her !!🤣🤣🤣 Shes awkward as duck xx
She always looks like she’s borrowed her Nan’s teeth to me, when she speaks. Like they’re going to fall out at any second.

how would she identify who tattle people are on Instagram anyway?
Cole will single us out from the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) software he’s had embedded in his turkey teef?

She always looks like she’s borrowed her Nan’s teeth to me, when she speaks. Like they’re going to fall out at any second.

Cole will single us out from the IP address software he’s had embedded in his turkey teef?
Oh, it created a link.. please note that I was being sarcastic, and as the link states, Cole cannot identify anyone using his teef or ‘IP’ software.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.