Katie Price #84 Katie La Hughes, she cries when she's not in the news but she can't take all the abuse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are VERY quiet today, still wondering if they have fled the country again. Sister Sophie will start putting stupid posts on her social media to cover and Jeyda will do the 40% off sale JYY posts on her stories.
Still can't understand why Amy FP hasn't stepped in, seeing her family said they were all worried about her.
I don't think we will hear anything this entire weekend, then on Monday all hell breaks loose with a fake
drama..

Reactions: 16
Where the duck do they get the money? It baffles me.she is bleeping bankrupt owes thousands the bleep.

Reactions: 24
I think they call them coffin-shaped nails. I have always wondered how do you keep your nether regions clean with those talons. You could cause yourself a serious injury.
Carl does it for her maybe that’s why she’s with him else there would be such a build up she would not be able to sit down.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This should go against them in court, the court should DEMAND to know this.
Yes they need to consider the amount of high end designer clothes they both wear too. I recongnise a few pieces (yes I know they wear them badly🙄) but they must have some cash to buy those.

Maybe KP gets pocket money via family and maybe thats where it all is.🤔

Carl needs a thread of his own.

Reactions: 14
Carl does it for her maybe that’s why she’s with him else there would be such a build up she would not be able to sit down.
Let's face it, she needs his services, chief bum wiper, handbag carrier, cook, cleaner. She's prepared to use him for her own uses rather than flick him off and devote her time to building bridges with her kids. I think he's happy they're not around, he has complete control, and doesn't have to pretend he loves her offspring.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She already looks like a cadaver. Upon autopsy the pathologist might faint if they find a real bit of skin/tissue.
She’s still a bleep.
Also yes, I think they’ve fucked off again. Another fake wedding? Or real one this time declaring her undying love for “the one” in an exclusive story on Sunday 🙄🙄🙄
And, while I’m at it, she’ll bring out a JYY branded prison lounge wear suit athleisure bollocking thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes they need to consider the amount of high end designer clothes they both wear too. I recongnise a few pieces (yes I know they wear them badly🙄) but they must have some cash to buy those.

High end designer clothes my arse, Romford Market cheap knock off's. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Really? He's nothing on his own though, any thread about Cole would just be KP part 2

Reactions: 11

Any "designer" pieces they are wearing is a "Turkish knockoff" or as we used to say in the East End a Jekell and Hyde (Snide).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This should go against them in court, the court should DEMAND to know this.
It has occured to me that he is encouraging her to go on so many 'holidays' and eating in restaurants every other day. She never did with Boyson, Kerian or any other 'boyfriend'.

Could it be he's saying 'let's go away again' to make her look like a 'spendthrift' with hidden from the Courts money? He sure isn't paying!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Both Katie’s ex husbands are gay that kieran doing videos with his arse spread and shoving things up there for money, Alex wants to be Alexa secretly. What a mess, not excusing her but no wonder she on drink and drugs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Both Katie’s ex husbands are gay that kieran doing videos with his arse spread and shoving things up there for money, Alex wants to be Alexa secretly. What a mess, not excusing her but no wonder she on drink and drugs
hi Katie

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.