Katie Price #84 Katie La Hughes, she cries when she's not in the news but she can't take all the abuse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how she would look without the hair extensions, wigs, false eyelashes, Botox, fillers, implants, fake nails, liposuction and god knows what else.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think they call them coffin-shaped nails. I have always wondered how do you keep your nether regions clean with those talons. You could cause yourself a serious injury.
She probably gets Cole to wipe her after all he's used to being peed on and farted at. Their relationship is stomach achingly revolting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry off topic
Baskets...flew from Dublin to London for the weekend just gone.....went to Ronnie Scotts , no covid checks, no masks, packed in like sardines, all back to normal innit.
Tested positive just now.
duck it , im gonna go mental if i have to stay in my bedroom for 10 days. ahhhhhh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm reading up comments on FB about an artice from the sun about her not looking a month ahead.

Anyway most of the comments are from people saying she should be in prison.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm reading up comments on FB about an artice from the sun about her not looking a month ahead.

I reckon around 99% of posters think that she should be inside and they cannot understand why she was allowed to keep her passport and travel on holiday.

Reactions: 19

If she actually does have to serve time we should have a Tattle party to celebrate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think they call them coffin-shaped nails. I have always wondered how do you keep your nether regions clean with those talons. You could cause yourself a serious injury.
Scientists have examined them (slow science day) and apparently there is a lot of poo poo under big fake nails like that. Put me right off TBH

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Scientists have examined them (slow science day) and apparently there is a lot of poo poo under big fake nails like that. Put me right off TBH
I had mine done once and they wrecked the nail underneath. I couldn’t hold a pen properly and they drove me insane. And, they weren’t even long false nails.

Reactions: 15
Binfest mentioned Mexico on his post when they were in LV by a thread or so ago. I am wondering if that is where they have gone. There was an early flight out of Heathrow this morning. They have been very quiet all day. The motorway drive early this morning would suggest going to an airport. I doubt she is an early riser!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They are VERY quiet today, still wondering if they have fled the country again. Sister Sophie will start putting stupid posts on her social media to cover and Jeyda will do the 40% off sale JYY posts on her stories.
Still can't understand why Amy FP hasn't stepped in, seeing her family said they were all worried about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I had mine done once and they wrecked the nail underneath. I couldn’t hold a pen properly and they drove me insane. And, they weren’t even long false nails.
Yeah my nieces nails are like paper now, she's only 21 but she's had them done so many times already. I do too much with my hands, an emery board and clear polish is about all I have time for!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.