Katie Price #84 Katie La Hughes, she cries when she's not in the news but she can't take all the abuse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry off topic
Baskets...flew from Dublin to London for the weekend just gone.....went to Ronnie Scotts , no covid checks, no masks, packed in like sardines, all back to normal innit.
Tested positive just now.
duck it , im gonna go mental if i have to stay in my bedroom for 10 days. ahhhhhh.
Oh no!
If i hear one more person say covid is over or almost over, I'm going to scream at them.
It's nowhere near over.
bleeping johson refusing to wear a mask in hospital (he had to be asked three times in Hexham).

My mask is staying firmly put. I haven't shielded for 18 months for nothing.

I really hope you are okay and make a quick recovery. Look after yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Both Katie’s ex husbands are gay that kieran doing videos with his arse spread and shoving things up there for money, Alex wants to be Alexa secretly. What a mess, not excusing her but no wonder she on drink and drugs
Well it's not a crime and what you described doesn't make a man gay. She knew about Alex's preferences and encouraged them...then she used personal footage she had filmed of him to humiliate him and show to family members and TV audiences. She is the really sick one!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Both Katie’s ex husbands are gay that kieran doing videos with his arse spread and shoving things up there for money, Alex wants to be Alexa secretly. What a mess, not excusing her but no wonder she on drink and drugs
You're blaming the ex husbands for kp's lifestyle? Just making sure I've got that straight. She's a fabulous mother too isn't she.

Oh your response is sooooo much better than mine!! You star.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh no!
If i hear one more person say covid is over or almost over, I'm going to scream at them.
It's nowhere near over.
bleeping johson refusing to wear a mask in hospital (he had to be asked three times in Hexham).

My mask is staying firmly put. I haven't shielded for 18 months for nothing.

I really hope you are okay and make a quick recovery. Look after yourself.
Thanks, coming from Ireland i was shocked at how lax London was, we were joking on the way back to the hotel that that gig was a superspreader event.
The family have all agreed that if i double mask up, i can still cook and clean for them, ha bloody ha!
Quite enjoying lounging in bed tattling and finishing my fairisle beanie:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was kicked out of Hugh Hefner,s place for using drugs! Paramedics came in to give her an adrenaline shot take her to hospital. She refused Hefner kicked her out she repaid the man by shitting in his fountain. This was long before her husband’s.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She’s just posted this and you can see Krusty in the reflection with a pink jumper on so looks like today

5583CF4E-CE9B-43E2-953F-8BB1FD86CE24.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Kierans not gay, he performs for gay fans, and Alex Reid is a transvestite, which is not the same as being gay. Maybe educate yourself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.