Katie Price #84 Katie La Hughes, she cries when she's not in the news but she can't take all the abuse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Katie’s ex husbands are gay that kieran doing videos with his arse spread and shoving things up there for money, Alex wants to be Alexa secretly. What a mess, not excusing her but no wonder she on drink and drugs
This isn’t about them it’s bleeping thieving Pricey.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I admit I had to miss 30 pages yesterday so couldn't catch up..I was on page 23 in the morning, at night it was new thread lol..so hopefully I keep up abit more today 🥰

On the subject of numberplates..I think this one really suits Cole 🤭 x

Resizer_16373240291780.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Wait wait wait I’ve gotta check something…
Edit: nope, not what I thought it was. Stand down the troops

Reactions: 10
It’s a shame really as we never get into trouble on here,we seem to follow the rules,I suppose a poster can come on here and cause bit of chaos.🙁

Reactions: 16
To be honest, I don't move around much, it's too hard keeping up with Skanky and I don't really have a beef with anyone else enough to devote too much of my time. Skanky I hate because of the way she treats her children and her animals and that she can swan around owing all those people money and ruining their and their families lives. That is a complete no-no for me. I dip into Lozza very occasionally but bless her she is a complete mess and she could compete with Skanky as to who had the most brain cells. Her drama seems to be just that - her drama. As far as I know she is not bankrupt and still living the life of Reilly. I do stand to be corrected on that. I also occasionally pop into Krusties because it's gentle and easy-going and has no dramas. There is enough drama on Skanky's threads to keep me busy.

Reactions: 26
Perhaps she’s trying to get ones long enough to retrieve the long lost mobile phone 🤔🤔🤣🤣
She must have an elegant wooden outfit for Amy bleeping Price stashed up there so that she doesn't have to waste time waiting for the undertakers but can ring the paps, fail and the scum immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Both Katie’s ex husbands are gay that kieran doing videos with his arse spread and shoving things up there for money, Alex wants to be Alexa secretly. What a mess, not excusing her but no wonder she on drink and drugs
arse spread? isnt that marmite?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, she is unable to resist any kind of freebie....even when it means butchering her whole face and body.

I think the clinic even pay for the flights and hotel too, so free holiday as well.

But with her, it's not even just about saving money - it's also that it boosts her ego...that they think she is important enough to be given it for free.

I remember her bragging about the clinic..."I get to pick from a menu". The stupid, stupid cow 😡.
We can all see what she picked - Eton Mess!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She was on drink and drugs well before Alex and Kieran, I recall the times Katie falling out of clubs completely
Brahms and Liszt before she even Married Pete. She was probably off her head not just from the booze.

Reactions: 29
She was on drink and drugs well before Alex and Kieran, I recall the times Katie falling out of clubs completely
Brahms and Liszt before she even Married Pete. She was probably off her head not just from the booze.
She most definitely categorically absolutely was ‘off her head’ falling out of clubs way before Pete! It definitely wasn’t just alcohol! Saw her with my own eyes many many times!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.