Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't think there's a single positive comment on the mail now. It's just astounding that she isn't embarrassed or ashamed by the reaction she is generating now. Most people would be dying of shame and not want to leave the house!
Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 20.40.55.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 20.40.44.png

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Noggin

Chatty Member
I don't think Keiran would allow them to go if he didn't have too. I think that this must be part of an arrangement, which would have been signed off by SS. I bet Keiran is gutted - well I hope and this is what I'm telling myself. I just can't bare the thought of him being ok with it.

• Angry

Uppompey

Chatty Member
It's just the usual with poor Harvey - "DO YOU LIKE IT HARV? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY? DO YOU? DO YOU? SAY IT FOR THE CAMERA"

• Angry
  • Sad
He is awake
She's so concerned with him she's staring into the camera with a big grin in a look at me, look at what I've got way :mad: , then she does the stupid over the top sloppy kisses which are so loud you could here them from space 🤢. It's not about him, it's all a show to her!

• Sad
  • Angry

Krm2011

VIP Member
She just doesn't fucking quit does she! She's despised! She will read the comments, she knows!!! Most people fucking detest her and she's like "Ooh my jyy range has just been delivered" Just give it up now it's over you freak it's OVER!!!!!!!!! FUCK OFFFF!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Howarewe

Chatty Member
If she has had B and J today how the actual fuck has that been allowed….especially as she looks off her tits (again) ‘dancing’ in her grey trakkie ….certainly no sign of the Mental Elf there 😡
The fact that she’s in MM is a sure sign that Carl is not allowed near the children.

• Wow

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
if she as got the kids today why as she got her skanky friends around to do a shoot for her rubbish stuff and not spending quality time with the kids
Even more proof that, unlike MOST parents, she is incapable of putting her children first! She is not that busy that she has to work when the children are visiting. She just got back from LV and would have known beforehand they were coming. It is almost like she is afraid to be alone with her children. Mother of the Year, indeed!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Angelic37

VIP Member
Could it be though that there is some kind of order where she must see them a certain amount? And if he kept them away, she could cause trouble? Maybe one of the people working in children's services would know?

ps I agree with you....she shouldn't be near them.
Yes, there will be an order in place. My friend has been ordered by the court to let her steroid abusing, coke sniffing, alcoholic, violent ex see her daughter every other weekend for two hours, under the supervision of his latest victim. Katie no doubt has something similar in place.

• Sad
  • Wow

Crowbag

VIP Member
With her Mum Dad Jett & Bunny. Note no Coleslaw thank god. He won’t like it that he’s excluded.

He might well kick off when she returns.
That's this morning?
So she's had the children overnight?
AFP has lied for kp all her life, not the most reliable supervision. If it goes tits up, it's on you notsupergranny.

Kieran, get a grip.
If you're working on changing access you need to push for it.
All this is doing is allowing her to play the 'my kids love being with me, they'll suffer if I'm locked up' card.

So we've had everything except H so far, is he going to rock up on the beach via a speedboat or something? Poor lad.

• Sad

ClivE

VIP Member
Probably an old pic. You know she likes to spin tales. Can you imagine Kieran exposing the children to her after this last week’s saga?
if she as got the kids today why as she got her skanky friends around to do a shoot for her rubbish stuff and not spending quality time with the kids

• Sad
  • Heart

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
Disagreeing completely with that.
He's made money from saving hundreds of thousands of people from sleepless nights, loan sharks, potential suicide. Small debts and enormous ones.
His website is extremely useful for loads of issues, not only debt. I've used it many times, it's a really good resource.
His advice, the serious stuff, is up to date, researched, valid and accessible .
For free.

He's one of the few people who deserve every penny they make.
Definitely one of the good guys.

Just my opinion.
Completely agree with all your post🙌
Edited to say,he also worked like a dog through the pandemic to help people

• Heart

catty1

. Thank you all who replied to my question! I don’t feel so bad now. Will carry on reading and posting sometimes. And she is still a skank ! And what Freda says!

• Heart

Angelic37

VIP Member
Random thoughts. Most of us go out of our way not to hurt or humiliate folk, and would, I imagine, balk at doing so on TV. I think the signs of Skanky's true character of utter vileness were there even when she was so-called popular. For example, when Pete was cold in the jungle, she pointed at his genitals and laughed and said "hahaha, you've got an acorn". I wouldn't DREAM of behaving like that, it might seem not that big a deal, but to me it gives a real insight into her complete lack of empathy for other human beings.

• Angry

Angelic37

VIP Member
Playing Mother of the year this weekend I see.
All her deluded fans will buy into this crap too.
I loathe this video with every fibre of my being. Fucking filters on a mum and her disabled son? To my mind Harvey is currently the most at risk from her. It's emotional abuse. I'm relieved from the news that The Autistic Society are involved and concerned.

• Wow
  • Sad

Fish189

VIP Member
Both Katie’s ex husbands are gay that kieran doing videos with his arse spread and shoving things up there for money, Alex wants to be Alexa secretly. What a mess, not excusing her but no wonder she on drink and drugs
She was kicked out of Hugh Hefner,s place for using drugs! Paramedics came in to give her an adrenaline shot take her to hospital. She refused Hefner kicked her out she repaid the man by shitting in his fountain. This was long before her husband’s.

• Wow
  • Sick