Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
if i remember rightly, first time she was on it her and pete met and they were the golden couple, second time she went on it, the public kept giving her all the trials and she didnt like it (im sure she left early because of it.) ,,,and im sure at one point,she was trying to get peter andre on when either she or alex reid was in it but pete wasnt having it (either cbb or big brother). its hard to remember exactly because with her its always " same shit, different day."...amd shes had many of them !
Best was John Lydon saw her for what she was straight away. Lazy, attention seeking, liar. Walked out because of her. I'd urge you to watch his video from IACGMOH. Had her sussed nearly 20 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Wirlesswill

I cannot abide him either 🥴
Fair play to you. I'm not a huge fan but I'd never attack him for what he does which is generally for the good. KP is a totally destructive force with no redeeming qualities as far as I can see

I cannot bide Martin Lewis, a man who makes money by giving people in debt such whims of advice as...don't get in debt. He's an absolute cock.
Actually, there is a lot of good free advice on hi website. I used it and got a considerable payout on ppi without having to pay any commission to him.

• Heart
IF Carl had any incriminating footage of Katie doing things she shouldn’t in the presence, and in view of, her children it would be because she put herself in that situation and MADE THE CHOICE to put herself AND HER CHILDREN in that situation… hypothetically of course.

Harvey photo is number 666. Very telling, Katie.

That so funny, we need to keep this going Pommy 👽🤗❤😘 February next, now don't forget it's Valentine's day, I'm sure you'll come up with something suitable 🤣🤣🐾🐕❤ xx
Valentine’s Day? Now that date in mid February rings a bell 😉

that is the problem with her(and most addicts) she says she is not a addict it is just that she sees it as a normal life so she does not have a problem with it

she says Harvey loves it when she visits him so she must have nipped to the college after the quick photo shoot with Bunny Jett and mum,(only Princess and Junior to go if she can talk them into it)and why does Harvey say i love you Carl Woods thought she said he calls him daddy Carl and as for Harvey saying the best family ever did she offer him another piece of cake if he read the auto cue she prepared
Please know that it’s not going un noticed. 🙏 I have never slated Katie in my personal life as an ASD parent. I’ve merely asked others to watch her behaviour patterns. The NAS are concerned for Harvey. Please look at Katie posting that video as a positive towards help for Harvey in the long term and proof of concerns already raised in the community.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 🧵🥰 x.
I put this on the Lauren Goodger thread but I thought it be funny to post here too.. Katie Price spots Lauren at the airport while waiting to board the plane 😄 x.

Resizer_16372628591740.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Harvey is the old slosh pots cash cow. She makes me sick.
I used to think she was a great mum but she only bothers with him when it suits her.
She's pure fucking trash 😡 Harvey once again repeating parrot fashion what she's told him to say. She is absolutely disgusting 😡 Nothing like a bit of child exploitation to make everyone forget about slapgate, drink/drug driving, bankruptcy, the million holidays & lies about every fucking thing else.....

• Angry

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
I cannot bide Martin Lewis, a man who makes money by giving people in debt such whims of advice as...don't get in debt. He's an absolute cock.
My mother in law was his teacher; he has done very well for himself from scratch and does a lot for the disadvantaged and those getting ripped off 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 35

PTMe

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
Katie Price #85

'Hi guys, it's me The Pwicey, I'm back with my kids, Harvey, Ju... What were their names again?'

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Maybe by law he has to, as long as Cole isn’t around.
Maybe they also asked the kids if they wanted to see her, can’t imagine Jett would want to see Cole. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But as another poster said, very telling that they were at the MM and not at his house. There did seem to be a lot of other people in the house too. She manages to not show Harvey’s carer when they out and about (apart from the last holiday they went on with him) so hopefully someone else is there overseeing the visit 🤞🤞🤞

Badirene

VIP Member
Yes I get it, legal process and all that. I just thought they would have got something stricter because of her admitted drug use if she's admitted using at home 🤷‍♀️
One of the victims of the Rotherham grooming gang was made pregnant by her rapist, a judge ordered she has to bring her baby to prison for visitation with the man who raped her. The level for stopping visitation seems sky high (or in the dirt depending on your viewpoint)

• Angry
  • Sad

pinkstar16

Both Katie’s ex husbands are gay that kieran doing videos with his arse spread and shoving things up there for money, Alex wants to be Alexa secretly. What a mess, not excusing her but no wonder she on drink and drugs
hi Katie

• Haha
Can I ask a question of you all, if I get a red angry 😡 like this on my replies to my posts is It me or what I am posting that is getting someone angry! I am not sure sometimes does someone not like the fact I made the comment or is it about skanky they were getting annoyed? Please enlighten me
Usually about Skanky. I know I put an angry face when it's something else shitty that she's done. Rarely does anyone put one aimed at the writer....unless you're defending her. lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Angelic37

VIP Member
With her Mum Dad Jett & Bunny. Note no Coleslaw thank god. He won’t like it that he’s excluded.

He might well kick off when she returns.
Oh thank god AFP is there. I think I'm too invested, I've been worrying all night about Jett and Bunny 😭 AFP might be a knobber but I'm sure she will keep them kids safe. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Oh dearest @Pom Bear , I just spat my tea out - that final picture, haha. You should make a 2022 calendar of your genius creations! (I'd buy it for sure) Starting of course with, er JANuary......x
Thank you 😀❤💖🥰😘 xx.
Looool at JANuary 🤭😄😄😄 x

What a lovely idea..I could also make one for Katie Price for her prison cell to remember what her kids and mother look like 😄😄😄 x.

Resizer_16374393954470.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

hugothebear

VIP Member
Can't keep quiet about this any longer, the fact that Jett is afraid of Cole makes me spit fucking fire, Skanky your behaviour and your desperation with putting men first makes me so fucking angry. If you end up old and alone that will be your own fucking fault, some women desperately want children but can't have them and you have 5 kids and couldn't give a toss.

Posting public pictures of Bunny and Princess plastered in make up and pouting is sexualizing them, if you don't know what that means ask your social worker you dumb fuck, Oh I used to be an admin for children's social care and this is one thing that pedalos love and can't get enough of. YOU as the mother should be protecting your daughters, you disgust me.

Look how elegant Princess looked at the POB Awards the other week, you would have dolled her up, put her in unsuitable clothing for a child and thought it was hilarious, and the way creepy Cole looks at her gives me flashbacks, yes flashbacks you fucking knob.

And as for your deluded twisted fucking "fans" who think it's great I have to say they are either thicker than pig shit, or have learning difficulties which is not their fault, or like you, just don't care. If you are not sent to Prison next month I will be emailing Max Hill the current Director of Public Prosecutions because I swear you must have some dirt on someone very high up and this has to stop, NOW FUCK OFF YOU TURD.
Very Well said👏👏👏

• Heart