Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Yes if that was the case then Katie would be gay herself. bearding relationships possibily. I mean lets not forget Andre his dress sense was questionable with Katie. Not to be judgemental.
I think she probably is open to anything. Afterall she picked them. But seriously she is friends with none of them now so says all you need to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
It was a done deal after they announced (i think after the most excellent Liverpool match) that they were 'in talks' with ole.
Nice bloke totally out of his depth, trying to deal with a bunch of arrogant, not very talented prima donnas, some of whom are downright unpleasant.
I'll miss his wonderful hybrid accent!

Here endeth my football punditry.
I'm heading to watch the race, haven't missed one in about 25 years.
If verstappen wins the telly is going through the window.

As it's racing cars, this post is allowed because it's.... wait for it....
ON TRACK.

(gets coat, vanishes)
Lovely guy who shown no passion pitchside at all and didn’t seem to have any leadership skills. Bring back Fergie. I agree the team is full of egos except for Marcus Rashford ❤
Enjoy the race!

Also let’s not talk about the Liverpool game!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

mrbusiness

VIP Member
As if it's not bad enough with COVID my phone is stuck on incognito mode and I hate it, god knows what I've done.
If it’s an iPhone. Go to the little square in the right lower corner of safari, private will be displayed in the left lower corner. Press that

Reactions: 5

chanel opi

Both Katie’s ex husbands are gay that kieran doing videos with his arse spread and shoving things up there for money, Alex wants to be Alexa secretly. What a mess, not excusing her but no wonder she on drink and drugs

• Haha

mrbusiness

VIP Member
I think she falls for an idealised version of someone, so there's all this 'perfect' talk. They then behave normally which is human and she sees that as a huge betrayal, then she will start baiting them, getting jealous etc and pushes them away. It's typical narcissist stuff. It's a problem with black and white thinking, only being able to view people as 100% good or bad.

The thing is Mel B and Katona both said they had mental health issues such as Bi-polar and ADHD which explained some of their self-medicating,
Skanky's only Mental health admittance is that she has PTSD. It's like she accepts that condition as it's one that's caused totally by outside influences, she will never, admit to being 'wired wrong' as Leandro said!
She was flashing a DBT workbook which would mean the prior think she has EUPD

Last edited: