Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The sad thing about Harvey is, he'll never understand that he's being used. The other kids will wake up to it one day and tell her to go eff herself (I think Junior is already onto her)....but that poor boy.... :( It makes my heart hurt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Winepig

VIP Member
Best ever part of the show,loved him!he knew straight away when he got there she was a cunt,he detested her.He couldn’t stand her..wouldn’t speak to her either.
We went to his Question & Answer show a few weeks ago - he was fantastic

he tried to expose Saville too

• Heart

Squirrelina

VIP Member
I don't think there's a single positive comment on the mail now. It's just astounding that she isn't embarrassed or ashamed by the reaction she is generating now. Most people would be dying of shame and not want to leave the house!View attachment 878515View attachment 878516
I would be in hiding by now. What is wrong with her? I’ve never known of anyone else devoid of shame or empathy to her degree. She’s a danger to any living creature.

• Heart
  • Sad
That's this morning?
So she's had the children overnight?
AFP has lied for kp all her life, not the most reliable supervision. If it goes tits up, it's on you notsupergranny.

Kieran, get a grip.
If you're working on changing access you need to push for it.
All this is doing is allowing her to play the 'my kids love being with me, they'll suffer if I'm locked up' card.

So we've had everything except H so far, is he going to rock up on the beach via a speedboat or something? Poor lad.
I just can't get my head around her being allowed an overnight visit. Maybe they were overnight at AFP's? Obviously she wants the photos to
look like she's got the kids 24/7

Last edited:
  • Angry

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Both Katie’s ex husbands are gay that kieran doing videos with his arse spread and shoving things up there for money, Alex wants to be Alexa secretly. What a mess, not excusing her but no wonder she on drink and drugs
This isn’t about them it’s fucking thieving Pricey.

• Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
Shame you don’t think about your kids when you are off your skull on drink and drugs eh Katie 🤬
And that's not a smile from jet, it's more like a grimace.
He looks worried that he's performing correctly for the camera.
It's just all so forced and cruel.

• Sad

DC16

VIP Member
Can I ask a question of you all, if I get a red angry 😡 like this on my replies to my posts is It me or what I am posting that is getting someone angry! I am not sure sometimes does someone not like the fact I made the comment or is it about skanky they were getting annoyed? Please enlighten me
Oh no it’s not at you! Well not from me anyway, just angry at KP’s antics!!!

• Heart
Problem is I suspect IMHO as Harvey is now an adult and doesn't have a 'dad'/guardian to protect him like the other 4 she can do what she likes. Dear god, I wish he had someone to help him.
No that's not right at all, so don't worry! He is over 18 so classed as a vulnerable adult and the state's responsibility. She is not able to make choices for him, the Local authority has to do things in his best interest. She will be able to make suggestions but the state will be deciding whats best.

Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 20.25.46.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
bending over and putting a dildo the size of a throbbing c*ck in ass doesn’t make u gay ? His poor children probably getting bullied in school yard! u should dm him and lick his bum for his fans page like ur doing here
No it doesn't plenty of women do these things as well, Pwicey did it with a phone up one orifice, apparently she's not gay. Stop
being so homophobic!

• Heart
Kieran Hayler is a fucking coward! Bloody Jessie
I wouldn’t let that stinking bitch near those kid’s 🤬
Could it be though that there is some kind of order where she must see them a certain amount? And if he kept them away, she could cause trouble? Maybe one of the people working in children's services would know?

ps I agree with you....she shouldn't be near them.

DC16

VIP Member
Just to play devils advocate; do we think KP is able to leave him? Is she staying because she wants to or because she has to? As we all know, I’m no fan of KP, but if what’s been said about him is true and he really is a nasty bastard, does he have her backed into a corner?

I guess I’m just trying to make sense of any parent choosing a partner over their own child/children. Even Skanky. I know it happens, but it baffles me.
Honestly, I think he has her over a barrel with the information he has on her.
I would also imagine it’s some of her trying to save face, saying they would be together forever after just 5 minutes. But I don’t think she would admit to ever being wrong on that count.
She has family who would support her if she left, but by being with him after everything we have heard he has allegedly done to her (and don’t get me wrong she is just as abusive) she is totally giving out the wrong message.
She clearly doesn’t think SHE has any kind of problem or is an addict, she blames everyone else for what has gone wrong. All her bad choices and she could of protected herself, but she always jumps in with both feet, too fast and too hard and never learns from her mistakes. She is still putting Cole above her kids by staying with him, again, putting a man first. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Now I’ve got visions of them trying to decipher Tattle wit & wisdom … stuttering over the sentences & trying to help each other along , using their fingers to keep their place under the words .
Like a couple of overgrown 4 year olds in their matching stained trackies 🤣🤣
Oh winepig, your profile picture 🙈 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart