Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelic37

VIP Member
I need to have a rethink about how I'm currently living my life, well, I say life, I've not really got one beyond this thread... Oh and reading. And Netflix. Anyways, good news everyone, Bunny and Jett are back home and out for a countryside walk with Keiron and Michelle, all wrapped up warm, no shorts in sight. โ˜บ

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Caw1982

VIP Member
Oh yes, sold them on her Depop earlier in the year. Considering she got them all free in the first place from the garden centre!
Well then...... ladies and gents.
There you have it. The woman is a cunt to the core!
Horid bitch.
But keeps box upon box of her old titty calenders, piles of rubbish around the house, fuck knows how many vile outfits. But throws out his toys.
Her and Crawl deserve each other.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Pom Bear

VIP Member
That so funny, we need to keep this going Pommy ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜˜ February next, now don't forget it's Valentine's day, I'm sure you'll come up with something suitable ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ•โค xx
Hi my friend ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ฝโค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
Thank you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Loooooool that be great to make a pic each month and esp Valentine's day would be funny ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Love from Pom ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

It could also be seasonal..Rough as a badgers arse for the beginning of spring ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„ xx.

Resizer_16374540171010.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Hollytoot317

Back to H again ๐Ÿ˜ก
My whole life ๐Ÿคฎ
Except when:
Slugging cocktails in vegas
Speed dialling my biffa drug dealer
Two wheeling into hedges
Selling shit tat bath bombs online
โ€˜Attendingโ€™ non addict rehab
Mutilating my Turkey face and teef
Searching for free fanny data
Laughing at creditors, woohoo

BORE OFF KATIE, youโ€™re fooling nobody.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

the slosher KP

VIP Member
So K has got t he kids back and posted bunny writing in the dirt with a stick I love daddy. If that isnโ€™t a middle finger up at slosher price I dunno what is ๐Ÿคฃ

Her court order time must be up. Back with their dad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

woowoono2

Chatty Member
Maybe time for a Glossary of Terms:

Skanky/Krusty/KP: Katie Price
Wanky/Cole/Carwash/Coleslaw/CW: Carl Woods
Iron Lung/Saint Amy the Apostle/AFP: Amy Fucking Price
Edna Everidge: Sophie price
KHA: Kieranโ€™s Hairy Asshole
I love my kids: Peter Andre
The Scum/Daily fail/red tops: Gutter press
โ€ฆ
Please add moreโ€ฆ

• Haha
  • Heart

Baggins

Finally caught up after a night out which has left me hanging like a dog's bollocks! I shall spend the day eating crap, dozing on the sofa and agreeing with every comment ๐Ÿ˜ happy Saturday to everyone except the Skank, she can fuck off!

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Maybe they are off to the airport so early in the morning, after all, her MH must need another holiday to rile up the paps and population of the UK.
Jan is probably in the boot of the car along with Chris and his dad, return trip to LV to shoot some content for her YT of 'how to get wed in Vegas' :rolleyes:as proof. Plus need to make use of that Mrs Woods suitcase.

#letsgetjantrending #bekindkrusties #dontdodrugskids #imnotanaddict #fakestories #Amyfuckingprice #attentionseekers

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Hey Dolly how are you and Dave? Blue xxx
Oh dear,Iโ€™m going through shite!my darling boy isnโ€™t well,hence me not being in here much,he isnโ€™t eating much but drinking lots.๐Ÿ˜ข I have vets Wednesday..Iโ€™m slaughtered..Iโ€™m sorry havenโ€™t been here but my boy..my boy..๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

• Heart
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
I don't know the bankruptcy rules but this can't be right. She is swanning round left right and centre splashing the cash. Her poor creditors must be beside themselves with anger at how she is going on.
She is able to spend like she is because she is not paying a penny towards her creditors, thatโ€™s what this public hearing was to be about on the 19/10, to set a payment plan. But, she keeps swerving it by playing the MH card. They want to grill her about her income/expenses. Itโ€™s clear she deals in cash and spends as fast as she gets it ๐Ÿคฌ she is really taking the proverbial ๐Ÿคฌ
Despite swearing under oath at the last hearing she has ignored all correspondence, she has been given chance after chance to strike a deal. In her eyes she doesnโ€™t owe anyone. Itโ€™s not right, itโ€™s not fair.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Wilkco

VIP Member

I have just come across this. It was 2011 and she did not keep her promise with the prize for the winner. Did anyone watch the series back then?

Controversy[edit]
Following her win, the prizes and a number or promises made by Katie Price and her management failed to materialise for the winner - Amy Willerton. She was asked to pay ยฃ10,000 to insure her "free" Range Rover for a year, a holiday in The Maldives turned into Marbella and a cover shoot with OK! magazine disappeared. She eventually refused to sign the modelling contract offered to her by Blacksheep Management, as she'd lost confidence in their ability to deliver on promises made.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Anna666

VIP Member
Im thinking if ` amy fucking price ` is present, this is a condition of her seeing the children, also there must be others there supervising, we just dont see them, remember she only does things for a reason and for gain ( she needs all the photos possible for the court hearing on Dec 15th, to gloss over the fact, AGAIN with NO THOUGHT for her kids ... she fucked off to Vegas, for a drunk, drug vacation, with the scumbag who battered her ... this is nothing but DAMAGE LIMITATION ... to fix her image as a ` good mother ` .. TOTAL BS ... she's a master manipulator, its how her pea brain works .. always looking for the next thing to con others into believing, she is mother earth .. she is always brewing up her next trick :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ) .. Id imagine they stayed over night with ` Saint amy The fucking Apostille ` ... she is meant to be on her last legs, so a freezing cold beach on a November morning is hardly appropriate for someone ` terminal ` ... but as we know, everyone enables her deviled spawned ... nasty skidmark on society brat, and if she demanded the visit be on the beach, thats what the moronic cretin gets ... NO ONE says NO to her, and this is why, her life is such a car crash ... they continue to enable her like some 2yr old throwing a tantrum ... she has forced those children, her mother and whoever else was there onto a beach on a freezing cold morning, in order to get photos, that can be used for the upcoming trial ... this is not precious ` mummy time ` for these children, far from it ... it's just another photo op, for HER gain ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค ... Im also hoping the fathers eventually get full custody, and she can only see the children at a contact centre, under strict supervision .. she will HATE that, because it means, she is NOT in control, this will drive her nuts!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
The death of shame
Piece in the New York Post (if I've done the link correctly) talking about the Kardashian not caring about the deaths at Travis concert, and Baldwin carrying on as normal and posting as usual. They don't care is the conclusion. Same as pricey, the other thing they have in common is not caring what it does to their kids, and presenting themselves as victims.

• Sad
  • Angry

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Werenโ€™t her whole life when she was drug taking, drink driving, shagging around, going on numerous holidays without him. Now sheโ€™s trying to escape prosecution heโ€™s wheeled out like a puppet to make her look respectable.

• Angry
Reactions: 37

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Morning Krustie family.....slow down, I repeat SLOW DOWN PLEASE!! I'm still on page 40 of the last thread ๐Ÿฅด I repeat a previous suggestion I made...let's have a couple of hours of saying only nice things about Skanky ๐Ÿ˜. That should bring the thread to a complete halt for a bit ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37