Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I have No time for drink drivers or drug drivers!!!! Hate them all with a vengeance. I know someone who has been to many post mortems of young people who have done this. A complete waste of young lives!!! 😢😢
Would Skanky's minions be defending her if she killed or hurt one of their loved ones? Would they defend her if she owed THEM bags of money? - I DON'T THINK SO, they need to just keep their MOUTHS SHUT!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Angelic37

VIP Member
Because its a gossip forum and we enjoy it.
I can assure you I really don't spend alot of time on her. It's only when there are absolute pricks (more than usual) the thread flies.
Absolutely. And even if folk DO spend a lot of time on here (whistles innocently), they shouldn't be made to feel bad for it. I've struggled a lot lately, and this thread is friendly, supportive and heartwarming with the care folk have for each other on here. KP is a hobby. No better or worse than any other so-called mindless distraction.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Time to catch up 🥰 x.

I leave this here 😀x

It's a new gameshow..an updated version of an old favourite.

Resizer_16374326094370.jpg

Spin the wheel and win a price or cash amount!

You've won...an oxygen tank machine gun!
Well done Amy F Price 😄.

Resizer_16374326094371.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
bending over and putting a dildo the size of a throbbing c*ck in ass doesn’t make u gay ? His poor children probably getting bullied in school yard! u should dm him and lick his bum for his fans page like ur doing here
Hello kp, please pull up a chair.

We have a few questions for you ....

If putting anything in one's arse makes one gay, did shoving a nokia up your flange make you a mobile phone transmitter?

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I admit I had to miss 30 pages yesterday so couldn't catch up..I was on page 23 in the morning, at night it was new thread lol..so hopefully I keep up abit more today 🥰

On the subject of numberplates..I think this one really suits Cole 🤭 x

Resizer_16373240291780.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Kieran just making sure everyone knows the kids are home with him right now in bed and not with her like she is showing! 👍👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
Katie - it’s pretty clear to see you read everything on here as you do everything we talk about. You’ve wheeled out the kids to show what an amazing Mum you are. I think I’m an amazing mum too. I cook, clean, nurture and care for my kids and a child that isn’t my own, I take them to school, work and make sure they’re as happy as they can be. I do not need to prove to ANYONE that my kids love me it’s a matter of fact.

Anyway I digress (that means I’ve gone off subject)
Seeing as you are reading everything on here please would you make sure you post a picture of you, Cole and Harvey and maybe discreetly position a piece of carrot cake in the shot just so us Tattlers know 😉

Keep up your amazing work, we love it

• Haha
  • Heart

Squirrelina

VIP Member
In which case, why comment on her thread? If you don't understand it, find another thread you are interested in or why else join a gossip site. There is no need to put people down. I personally like the krusties, they are a funny bunch and cheer me up no end. I dislike skanky because she has faked and exaggerated a few things close to home for me. The feet injury was the last straw. I have a young family member who may face amputation and is facing and has had, multiple operations. So watching someone so blatently lie riles me no end. The point is though, this is a gossip forum, people all have their reasons and we shouldn't have to justify them to anyone.
My initial bugbear with her was the animal neglect/abuse. She hadn’t been on my radar at all until then. I was horrified that nothing was done to protect her existing animals and prevent her obtaining more. A petition was made with thousands of signatures, once again though to no avail. She seems bullet proof. After that I took more notice of her antics. I really want her to get her comeuppance. I found Tattle and read the Wiki. I had no idea that one small (ish) ‘human’ could wreak so much havoc ruining so many lives.
Tattlers are my kindred spirits, we are all kind people who can’t bear to see her getting away with absolutely everything. We also have a laugh together, we need it.

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Gotta go now. A close friend has just passed a way fron MND. I may not be on here for a few days. There's lots to do. Take care Krusties. Love and hugs to you all and keep safe xx

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Considering this is what her real hair was like, they put a more neutral colour over that but it's started washing out, or ....er greasing out to become orange again! She changes her hair colour so often the hair is probably knackered and won't hold colour well anymore. The Vanessa feltz yellow ends choice is just the icing on the greasy cake !

View attachment 875528View attachment 875530
Looooool 😄😘 x..

Resizer_16373435899942.jpg

add ..

Resizer_16373435899941.jpg

..add again ..

Resizer_16373435899940.jpg

end result...

Polish_20211119_174209762.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@Pom Bear I love you!
Now; Wouldn't it be lovely to see Bunny holding a hand-coloured poster To her best ever Nana.
She could perhaps proudly wear a badge with 'Amy F. Price' on it....?

And so folks:
If you've ever wondered what a 'smudgy cunt' looks like......
🥰💖❤💕🤗😘 xx.
Here you are, sadly no room for a badge but hope you like the hand coloured poster she has made 😘 x.

Later today I put up my Amy F Price pic on blankety blank pic I made lol 😄

Resizer_16374927622620.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Both Katie’s ex husbands are gay that kieran doing videos with his arse spread and shoving things up there for money, Alex wants to be Alexa secretly. What a mess, not excusing her but no wonder she on drink and drugs
Well it's not a crime and what you described doesn't make a man gay. She knew about Alex's preferences and encouraged them...then she used personal footage she had filmed of him to humiliate him and show to family members and TV audiences. She is the really sick one!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
I'm sure Kieron is doing everything in his power through the proper legal channels to protect his kids.
It probably kills him she's got access to them. If he's going for full custody it will take time.
At least her mother is there to keep an eye on them.

Jett & Bunny obviously love their mum & want to see her.
It's so obvious now that Cuntboy Carl is the one that smacked her one.

Let's hope she fucks off to jail in December, but I'd lay money on her getting a suspended sentence.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Numpty28

All the bad comments are from jealous people.
I'm so jealous I'm not a pissed up crack head, also so jealous my kids haven't been taken off me and I'm only allowed to see them supervised. I'm really really jealous that I haven't got such a handsome hot boyfriend, who happens to dress like a total Del boy knock off, is a total vile and controlling twat thug who isn't allowed anywhere my children. Finally I'm so jealous that following numerous freebie botched plastic surgeries I look like Freddy Kruger on a bad day and can only post pictures with the most ridiculous filters. Oh and I'm jealous I won't be locked up for Christmas as I've heard that the dinner is good in prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

hugothebear

VIP Member
I have just watched her gram story with Harvey and it makes my fucking blood boil. She is shamelessly using that poor lad and it repulses me that he is being used and he has no idea! We all knew this was coming but it doesn't make it any easier.....I have steam coming out of my fucking ears

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41