Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baggins

I'm just really struggling to understand why some people are so invested, spend so much of their time researching, investigating, following & commenting fanatically non-stop about this disgusting, raggedy junkie skank. I can’t stand Katie Cokehead Price. She looks like she stinks of puss and BO......
but I just don't understand others that can’t stand her either, but yet they follow her obsessively and watching everything she does. It's really unhealthy to care about her so much
I don't research or investigate anything, I just think some of the people and comments on here are hilarious. Why should we have to justify why we follow and comment on this thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If what she had today was court ordered, supervised contact I suppose that's what we'll see for the next few weeks. It will be very telling if next weekend she just happens to have another little outing with AFP and Mr AFP plus Jett and Bunny. She might have fecked off on holiday though, so who knows?

Minxmonx

VIP Member
I loathe this video with every fibre of my being. Fucking filters on a mum and her disabled son? To my mind Harvey is currently the most at risk from her. It's emotional abuse. I'm relieved from the news that The Autistic Society are involved and concerned.
It’s so manipulated too. You love it when I come and see you don’t you Harv, you love Mummy don’t you Harv, you love Carl Woods too don’t you Harv. “ You’re the best family ever “, Harv says. It’s like a verbal character statement to use in court to save herself getting sent down. For anyone believing that to be true, it could really pull at the heart strings, and she knows that all to well.
But in true Skanky style, just as she is doing all the love love love talk with Harvey, she then does loads of promotions of her bloody bath bombs. In fact, the bath bombs got my Insta time then her kids!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
I have No time for drink drivers or drug drivers!!!! Hate them all with a vengeance. I know someone who has been to many post mortems of young people who have done this. A complete waste of young lives!!! 😢😢
Hi Jan, I can only assume that you condone drink/drug driving. Also driving whilst banned and with no insurance. Well, let me tell you, 99.9% (you run the statistics) of the UK population DO NOT CONDONE this. Check Skanky's and Biffa inst and the websites that allow comments and you will see you are most certainly in the MINORITY in your support of that Skank. Next time and I have no doubt there will be a next time, as she is incapable of learning from her mistakes, she will kill or maim someone or even herself. People like you and Amy Fucking Price will have that on your conscience.

• Heart
  • Angry

Crowbag

VIP Member
Sorry off topic
Baskets...flew from Dublin to London for the weekend just gone.....went to Ronnie Scotts , no covid checks, no masks, packed in like sardines, all back to normal innit.
Tested positive just now.
Fuck it , im gonna go mental if i have to stay in my bedroom for 10 days. ahhhhhh.
Oh no!
If i hear one more person say covid is over or almost over, I'm going to scream at them.
It's nowhere near over.
Fucking johson refusing to wear a mask in hospital (he had to be asked three times in Hexham).

My mask is staying firmly put. I haven't shielded for 18 months for nothing.

I really hope you are okay and make a quick recovery. Look after yourself.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Best was John Lydon saw her for what she was straight away. Lazy, attention seeking, liar. Walked out because of her. I'd urge you to watch his video from IACGMOH. Had her sussed nearly 20 years ago.
Best ever part of the show,loved him!he knew straight away when he got there she was a cunt,he detested her.He couldn’t stand her..wouldn’t speak to her either.

• Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
Coming soon from katie price...

Flange.

Katie's personal interpretation of a 'feminine' fragrance.
The perfume bottle that needs just a few kegels before it can be carried discretely.

Available with or without the elastic flap- strap designed especially for that pesky pandemic cough.

No refunds
No delivery.
No such actual item.

• Haha
  • Wow

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
We’re due the family Christmas photoshoot soon aren’t we guys..? Should be interesting..🤔 Well it’ll be KP sat on her lonesome with everyone else photoshopped onto the image and Grinch Woods sat up the corner sulking

• Haha

Badirene

VIP Member
I dread the answer but what exactly is she doing here with what object? Is this like on TV where men walk around shaving with electric shavers? Is she...? Is it a challenge? Is that just where she keeps her keys?

In the olden days this was the only way you could get reception on a Nokia 3210. They were dark times.

• Haha

Daisy Steiner

Omg! Sorry haven't read this thread since last night.So excuse me if it's all been said for pages before.
Just seen the Harvey post on Instashyte.
What an absolute disgrace of a mother she is!!
She's very obviously reading what is said on here, thinking she's getting one over on us by posting pathetic, fake photos of love for her kids.

Get the fuck over yourself darling. You were never much to begin with. Lame fame for having big tits and getting your photo in The Sun staggering out of night clubs, with whatever man was drunk enough to let you cling onto. Married a one hit wonder tit of a pop star. Fucked that up and you've been on your arse ever since.

Stop playing the mental health card too, if you are really suffering...get off social media and get help.

#callJan

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Yep, getting Harvey to tell her what an amazing mum she is now. 🤬🤬🤬 And Carl is with them 🤬🤬🤬
Problem is I suspect IMHO as Harvey is now an adult and doesn't have a 'dad'/guardian to protect him like the other 4 she can do what she likes. Dear god, I wish he had someone to help him.

• Heart

Noggin

Chatty Member
I've local knowledge of that area and can confirm where they are is literally 5 mins down the road from AFP's house.

So therefore I'd draw the conclusion that AFP has to be present whilst she has the kids and they all probably stayed with AFP.

Is it definitely today though? Those could be old pictures made to look like she has them.. it’s bloody freezing outside and Jett is in shorts and people are going in the sea. How many people go swimming in the sea on an early November morning? 🤔🤔
There is a group that meet and do a sea dip every weekend, they did a sunset dip last Saturday.

• Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Just had a funny idea 😄...

Don't think much of Terry Wogan's mike 😄😄 x.

Resizer_16374557968750.jpg

I have just made another one which I add tomorrow as well 😄😘 xx.

Back tomorrow 💖🥰 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

midsummer blue

VIP Member
If what she had today was court ordered, supervised contact I suppose that's what we'll see for the next few weeks. It will be very telling if next weekend she just happens to have another little outing with AFP and Mr AFP plus Jett and Bunny. She might have fecked off on holiday though, so who knows?
She’s been home a few days and having seen all the kids must be exhausted!!! She will be needing another holiday to get over the few hours she has graced them with her presence!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31