Katie Price #84 Katie La Hughes, she cries when she's not in the news but she can't take all the abuse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear,I’m going through shite!my darling boy isn’t well,hence me not being in here much,he isn’t eating much but drinking lots.😢 I have vets Wednesday..I’m slaughtered..I’m sorry haven’t been here but my boy..my boy..😢😢
Sorry to hear that dolly, maybe it's just a hairball?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Harvey looks well and healthy in those pics- now he's out of the skanks clutches. He also looks like he has lost some weight. Or is it just me after a couple of wines?? 🍷 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Carl’s getting all excited about a very old KP, he has a VERY different version, looks wise anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear,I’m going through shite!my darling boy isn’t well,hence me not being in here much,he isn’t eating much but drinking lots.😢 I have vets Wednesday..I’m slaughtered..I’m sorry haven’t been here but my boy..my boy..😢😢
Sending you all my love Dolly. Blue xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg! Sorry haven't read this thread since last night.So excuse me if it's all been said for pages before.
Just seen the Harvey post on Instashyte.
What an absolute disgrace of a mother she is!!
She's very obviously reading what is said on here, thinking she's getting one over on us by posting pathetic, fake photos of love for her kids.

Get the duck over yourself darling. You were never much to begin with. Lame fame for having big tits and getting your photo in The Sun staggering out of night clubs, with whatever man was drunk enough to let you cling onto. Married a one hit wonder tit of a pop star. Fucked that up and you've been on your arse ever since.

Stop playing the mental health card too, if you are really suffering...get off social media and get help.

#callJan

• Heart
Reactions: 32
KP: Coal what's a syllabubble
CW: One of dem fings innitt stoopid
Let’s face it, Skanky and BYG both went to the same school of illiteracy; KP only seems capable of writing ‘phwooaar’ with any kind of understanding. I still find it hilarious that she can’t pronounce ‘Carl’ (Cole) or ‘Kieran’ (Keron)..

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I'm convinced now that he is obsessed with a version of her he has in his head. The rumours that he had her posters as a teen, then he has more than one tattoo of her which is an idealised version of her. It's like he sees her as an object, a character.....the name 'dolly' emphasises it too, it's weird.
Creepy to be honest

Reactions: 15
if i remember rightly, first time she was on it her and pete met and they were the golden couple, second time she went on it, the public kept giving her all the trials and she didnt like it (im sure she left early because of it.) ,,,and im sure at one point,she was trying to get peter andre on when either she or alex reid was in it but pete wasnt having it (either cbb or big brother). its hard to remember exactly because with her its always " same tit, different day."...amd shes had many of them !
Best was John Lydon saw her for what she was straight away. Lazy, attention seeking, liar. Walked out because of her. I'd urge you to watch his video from IACGMOH. Had her sussed nearly 20 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Best was John Lydon saw her for what she was straight away. Lazy, attention seeking, liar. Walked out because of her. I'd urge you to watch his video from IACGMOH. Had her sussed nearly 20 years ago.
Best ever part of the show,loved him!he knew straight away when he got there she was a bleep,he detested her.He couldn’t stand her..wouldn’t speak to her either.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Best ever part of the show,loved him!he knew straight away when he got there she was a bleep,he detested her.He couldn’t stand her..wouldn’t speak to her either.
We went to his Question & Answer show a few weeks ago - he was fantastic

he tried to expose Saville too

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He called her a 'talentless balloon'. Spot on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.