Katie Price #84 Katie La Hughes, she cries when she's not in the news but she can't take all the abuse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s playing “ the routine” like a expert
Once that court case is over it will be back to last years phoney Xmas pics or perhaps another holiday to help her with what has been a truly bad year for her and biffo
Exactly.Then the farce will continue.

Reactions: 12
pwicccceeeeeee ` 63 ` was spotted at the local mcdonalds ( looking radiant, flawless makeup, her own range lippy .... newly bleached SYRUP .... cascading over her shoulders ) as she waited for her .... boy toy beau ` colegate 16 `..... for a rare lunch date ( I mean she's got 5 kids, ya know 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... somewhere, being raised by good stepmothers, so they do exist, only problem, she isnt fucked about them ) ... ...... who was at the counter ordering his ` dolly ` :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ...... a ` hamburger happy meal ` .... she was heard screeching at him .... " OOOOOIIIIIII BABSSSS .... I WOT KERCUUUPPPP AND ERRRR TOYYY WIV DAT .... WHOOOOOHOOOOOO .... IMMMAAAA bleep!!!! 🥴🥴🥴🥴 " ....... 😯😯😆😆😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So full of self importance, you had your day and nobody gives a tit on your views! Just piss off will you 🖕
Screenshot_20211121-170842_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Katie’s life has hit the skids , so now she’s wheeling out the kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Carl has posted his fave IAC contestant on his insta.....bet he wishes she still looked like that. lol
I'm convinced now that he is obsessed with a version of her he has in his head. The rumours that he had her posters as a teen, then he has more than one tattoo of her which is an idealised version of her. It's like he sees her as an object, a character.....the name 'dolly' emphasises it too, it's weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Katie posted again on IG, I will not post it because the image will make you
lose your lunch.

Anyway she has now opened the door for negative comments and the Karens are
already out in force.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.