Katie Price #84 Katie La Hughes, she cries when she's not in the news but she can't take all the abuse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Btw the caption Carl did was definitely written by our Katie

‘Phhwooarrr fishyyy’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was so happy to have a new avatar pic but @hugothebear had the same one…

This one will suffice ☺
Aww sorry it was just the most disgusting one I could find of her. I can change it, no bother x

She knows fine well she can't have businesses but I bet she's playing the "Oh, i'm a thick bimbo with fake tits" card. She'll pretend she's not aware and try to make as much $ as she can until they shut her down.
bleeping disgraceful!

She’s not!!!!!!
She gets away with bleeping everything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Aww sorry it was just the most disgusting one I could find of her. I can change it, no bother x

bleeping disgraceful!

She gets away with bleeping everything
No need! There’s plenty of disgusting pictures to go around x

• Haha
Kieran just making sure everyone knows the kids are home with him right now in bed and not with her like she is showing! 👍👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Best was John Lydon saw her for what she was straight away. Lazy, attention seeking, liar. Walked out because of her. I'd urge you to watch his video from IACGMOH. Had her sussed nearly 20 years ago.
I loved that. It was instant, he knew immediately. i remember him crooning nature nature everywhere to a lizard (i think) and knowing exactly what kp was.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
For those wanting pics for their profile pic ... I have a collection in my ` manky skank folder ` please feel free to use ... sharing is caring 🥰🥰(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thank you! I’m pretty content with this choice 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope my other half doesn’t ever nosy through my phone if he comes across that screenshot he might think it’s something I want for Xmas 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
She wants to be careful she doesn’t go up on flames sat next to that fire. That material looks as flammable as duck
Her nipple is nearly under her armpit! Fancy paying for boobs that wonky!They will meet round the back at this rate! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.