Katie Price #84 Katie La Hughes, she cries when she's not in the news but she can't take all the abuse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being stuck with the idea that she looks like she did when he was a teenager is his way of avoiding the awful reality of how she looks now.
She's filthy dirty too, he'd need a peg on his nose and a bag on his and her head. Eeewwww

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope Cole has got that log burner lit and Katie’s Whorelicks on the go.

Serious question and I am in no way taking the piss but is she dyslexic?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m on this page that much that my feed is full of adverts for tracksuits , trainers and cheap tacky rings 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m on this page that much that my feed is full of adverts for tracksuits , trainers and cheap tacky rings 😂😂😂
Haha same! Just waiting for the buttplug adverts! Maybe Keiran could start his own brand?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha same! Just waiting for the buttplug adverts! Maybe Keiran could start his own brand?
Oh God don’t give them ideas 😂😂

With this bunch of freaks anything is possible

I’m surprised The Skank hasn’t gone down the sex toy route actually now I think about it 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#purespice! Please don't tell me she is going to be on the next spice girls tour? I'm getting flashbacks of the pink pvc number she wore on the eurovision.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
How is she allowed to advertise her "new range" when she is still in bankruptcy. I thought this wasn't allowed?
She knows fine well she can't have businesses but I bet she's playing the "Oh, i'm a thick bimbo with fake tits" card. She'll pretend she's not aware and try to make as much $ as she can until they shut her down.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.