Katie Price #84 Katie La Hughes, she cries when she's not in the news but she can't take all the abuse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie posted again on IG, I will not post it because the image will make you
lose your lunch.

Anyway she has now opened the door for negative comments and the Karens are
already out in force.
One of the comments “ bet that’s not the first anus you’ve eaten “ 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
We’re due the family Christmas photoshoot soon aren’t we guys..? Should be interesting..🤔 Well it’ll be KP sat on her lonesome with everyone else photoshopped onto the image and Grinch Woods sat up the corner sulking
last year they were all wearing matching pyjamas and curtains were closed and light on,.... only curtains were not fully closed and you could see it was daylight out side, think she was trying to make out they slept over.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Carl has posted his fave IAC contestant on his insta.....bet he wishes she still looked like that. lol

After all the surgery face is now like "a bag of hammers" and the body like " a sack of spuds" the latter is complimented by his two peas and baby carrot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Come again????? Pure Spice???? More like Old Spice

edit:- Ho Licks🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He meant bag of silicone but as he didn't know how to spell it he put heat instead. Spent his teenage years fiddling with his little mushroom before the steroids caused it to shrink even further.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey Dolly how are you and Dave? Blue xxx
Oh dear,I’m going through shite!my darling boy isn’t well,hence me not being in here much,he isn’t eating much but drinking lots.😢 I have vets Wednesday..I’m slaughtered..I’m sorry haven’t been here but my boy..my boy..😢😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Oh dear,I’m going through shite!my darling boy isn’t well,hence me not being in here much,he isn’t eating much but drinking lots.😢 I have vets Wednesday..I’m slaughtered..I’m sorry haven’t been here but my boy..my boy..😢😢
Sorry and take care xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hope the vets can sort him out Dolly x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ahhhh yes, cue the Itsasham posts about "wen I woz in der jungl", "they shud av me bak on it coz I am ded populer and evrywun wontz to woch ME ME ME on it", "I woz grate at awl them tryals, wooooooohoooooooo" 🥱😴
if i remember rightly, first time she was on it her and pete met and they were the golden couple, second time she went on it, the public kept giving her all the trials and she didnt like it (im sure she left early because of it.) ,,,and im sure at one point,she was trying to get peter andre on when either she or alex reid was in it but pete wasnt having it (either cbb or big brother). its hard to remember exactly because with her its always " same tit, different day."...amd shes had many of them !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.